Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Teamspeak 3
Hello All, I wanted to know what you guys would think of a teamspeak 3 server for this forum ? A teamspeak where shiny hunt, battle etc and talk in the same time. I could host a teamspeak without any problems but I want to know if it would be used by you guys. Obiously I'm also asking the mods of this forum if they would let me host a teamspeak for pokemon forever. Will be also looking for mods on it , anyways let me know what you guys think.
We had an idea for a Skype Group, but we didnt go through cause people cant download everything, but maybe if people download it, i started a Discord Server for all that, no one uses it Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Oct 16, 2015, 10:40 AM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: We had an idea for a Skype Group, but we didnt go through cause people cant download everything, but maybe if people download it, i started a Discord Server for all that, no one uses it Kappa

I didnt get what you meant and I dont know what is discord, something like teamspeak?
(Oct 16, 2015, 11:39 AM)naitre Wrote: I have no idea what teamspeak is. Can you explain it to me?

Team speak is like skype, it's a voice comunnication.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 16, 2015, 12:13 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2015, 11:46 AM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2015, 11:39 AM)naitre Wrote: I have no idea what teamspeak is. Can you explain it to me?

I don't see anything wrong with it if there's a community interest for it.

Wow there wait a sec, Teamspeak is WAY better then skype. Theres is no call quality so you will always hear what people says even if they live in japan and you are from canada for exemple. Another thing is that skype is really easy to hack and get IPs Adresses etc. On Teamspeak you have to be an admin to be able to see some1s IP and if I'm the one who host the teamspeak I wont be putting people not trustable mod / admin obviously so there is no worries.
(Oct 16, 2015, 03:20 PM)Ben Drowned Wrote:

Wow there wait a sec, Teamspeak is WAY better then skype. Theres is no call quality so you will always hear what people says even if they live in japan and you are from canada for exemple. Another thing is that skype is really easy to hack and get IPs Adresses etc. On Teamspeak you have to be an admin to be able to see some1s IP and if I'm the one who host the teamspeak I wont be putting people not trustable mod / admin obviously so there is no worries.

don't come here and talk about quality, if you want quality and security then you can use my mumble, i've set up the security system myself with my english pal.
I think it must be the safest VoIP out there. No thanks to vent/TS3 keeping your info and not revealing what they do with it.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
This thread is getting heated. Time for the dogs

[Image: giphy.gif]
(Oct 16, 2015, 03:47 PM)Eckley Wrote: This thread is getting heated. Time for the dogs

Indeed, just tired of the top excuse is "we have better sound" "My VoIP is best" when the top 3 of them are the same with a different UI, and the only one with open source is Mumble.

But i'm out. I have a mumble that is available but it's not open to the public so to enter I or my friend have to register you before hand.

It used to be open but since alot of CS;GO teams have gatherd we needed them to have their privacy.

(Oct 16, 2015, 03:47 PM)Eckley Wrote: This thread is getting heated. Time for the dogs

You're the only dog here.

(But that's why I love you Heart)
(Oct 16, 2015, 03:35 PM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2015, 03:20 PM)Ben Drowned Wrote:

don't come here and talk about quality, if you want quality and security then you can use my mumble, i've set up the security system myself with my english pal.
I think it must be the safest VoIP out there. No thanks to vent/TS3 keeping your info and not revealing what they do with it.

Lol calm down mate you're acting like I insulted you or something. I know how to make a secure teamspeak 3 server myself, Ive had so many. And yet teamspeak looks also way better then mumble and its way easier to use. Yes I know what is mumble and yes I had mumble servers before aswell. Now your mumble server has alot of slots? I can get my hand on a 100 slots teamspeak 3 server for 5 euros a month. Also I want the teamspeak to be Pokemon ONLY. No other games related. For the ones who has teamspeak I got a begining of what could look like the PokemonForever teamspeak. Adress : ts2.freets3.net:10419