Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Thanksgiving cup battle thread.
It's time for the thanksgiving cup battles!
Please post your battle replays here.
If you're unsure how, I'll explain. It's really easy! At the end of the match, you'll see 4 options. Instant replay, share replay, Main menu, and rematch. Obviously, you click the share replay button. Wait a moment and it'll post a link. Copy that link, and simply post here. and tell us who you faced. Like so:

vs Lucachan http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-294899933

If you completed multiple battles, don't be afraid to post multiple replays!

Common reminders: Make sure your pokemon are set to level 50! Battle in the custom doubles battle format! Use all 6 of your pokemon! This is for fun, don't be ashamed over a loss; or even a win! Don't stress out over getting all of your battles done at once. Have fun!

I'll post who your opponents are every few days. You can do all in one day, do 0 in one day, span them out over the days: do whatever is best for you! Be sure to contact your opponent and find the perfect battling time!

important notice: We're new at this, so we're trying out new formulas each cup. So try your best to deal with us, and be patient. they can only get better this way.

Our first batch of battles:

Replays are due every 3 days after list is shown. 4 at the most.

Feax vs princessgamer24
Feax vs Squeab
Jetman99 vs Jouzea
Jetman99 vs Animekid7
cooldogm vs Squeab
cooldogm vs bear1426
terrorkid94 vs Unit501
terrorkid94 vs GMX
Podfighterninja123 vs Rogue
Podfighterninja123 vs PrincessSylveon
GMX vs Animekid7
GingerxPug vs bear1426
GingerxPug vs Jouzea
pritchman227 vs PrincessSylveon
pritchman227 vs Unit501
Rogue vs princessgamer24
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
I'm thankful for this opportunity to DUNK ON SOME FOOLS LEGGOOOOOOOOOOO
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
I cannot wait to get out of school! This will be the first time I have ever fought against someone on here. It'll be fun and exhilarating to fight!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
It'll be fun. Really wish Pokemon Showdown wasn't blocked at my school, I would be battling right now since I have nothing else to do.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Well im ready whenever, Go ahead and contact me or ill contact you Rogue or Sylveon :D
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
So Showdown replays are broken right now? Neither me nor Feax can get it, but I won.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Nov 19, 2015, 02:17 PM)squeab Wrote: So Showdown replays are broken right now? Neither me nor Feax can get it, but I won.

The Replay god saved me, so i don t have to emberase myself by sending my curshing defeat here :3
Replays are temporary broken but you can still obtain the link by simply swapping "play" with "replay" in the link of your battle (and search for it in your browser, you should get an error page but that's fine atm), so that Rogue will be able to check the results as soon as this problem gets fixed.

Example (me vs terrorkid94):

LOBBY http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-d...-295115095
REPLAY http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/double...-295115095
Match Against Unit 501 I won
Match Against Gmx I Lost
(Nov 19, 2015, 03:42 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Match Against Unit 501 replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-doublescustomgame-295109056

Match Against Gmx replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-doublescustomgame-295115095

both not working :c for me