Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The 151 Pokemon Challenge - How well did you do?
Star 
THE 151 POKEMON CHALLENGE

Since this has been trending on Youtube and Twitter, I decided to post it here so others can have a go!

The 151 Pokemon Challenge is where you have to name ALL original 151 Pokemon, it's harder than it looks!

The 151 Pokemon Challenge

Don't cheat, because it defeats the purpose.

I did not create this, so make sure the creator receives those likes!
106 I ran out of time
too bad it's not in french xD, i only know a few in english
Im kinda of ashammed Kappa, with most of the pokemon at the time i just for about them and if i remembered the pokemon i knew it was from gen 1 no doubt and a couple i just for got how to spell the name Kappa
[Image: eHO7DBR.png]
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I lost 3 minutes because i was typing Sealeo instead of Seel -.-

I am also a bit shocked after discovering it's "Charmander" and not "Charmender".. i might take a break from Pokemon for a while.
[Image: 6ba3474ec5.png]

With very little time left, I succeeded, my main struggle was remembering who was after Flareon, remembering Victreebel was spelled with two e's and not an i, and also surprisingly Spearow (and Fearow, but it was easy once I remembered one of them).

All I have to say is Gym Leaders saved me here... After getting about 100 or so that I knew off the top of my head, I started going through what Pokemon the gym leaders had... Falkner from G/S/C/HG/SS saved me with the Spearow/Fearow. (Though technically, it was Bird Keeper Abe, and his annoying level 9 Spearow that always seemed to ruin my Nuzlockes)
I was able to get 102/151. Smile
Thanks, singles.

[Image: ImgAS3y.png]

do you know how many times i misspelled exeggutor/exeggcute i hate you you stupid eggs and egg tree youre so dumb i hate you
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Do I get an A for effort?

[Image: am730o.jpg]
[Image: 1369d24b373ccb69404da619ec8d9f02.png]

I started with 1 and worked my way down but I began to regret it when I reached 52. I can't believe I missed some important pokemon like magikarp Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015