Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello everybody! Im regi to meet!
Big Grin 
:D :D :D :D
hi there! I'm glad you clicked on this thread!
allow me to introduce myself  Smile
I'm cjs_4193
a fellow Pokemon fan just like all of you!
ive joined up to make online friends who also are into Pokemon and play the games
so to break the ice I'm ready to meet everyone that's willing.
im pretty laid back and I don't take the games too seriously but I like to trade and battle casual style.

so without further ado I'll start by posting my 3ds fc!
im on both Pokemon X and Omega Ruby version under the same IGN.

my FC is:
2767-2346-5907
and my IGN is:
CJS

if anybody wants me to add them just post your FC and I'll be sure to add you so we can all play together!
Smile
Welcome to the site bruv
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Welcome!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Welcome to the site @cjs_4193  I'll add you, Don't be afraid to poke me in game for some trading or battling
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! I will be lurking in the forums and playing in game so don't be afraid to add me I'll add you back! 
And @Ozmodayis I added you back! Thanks btw 
min always down for a trade or battle. Smile
Welcome to PokemonForever! There are many great forums here to battle and trade and many, many more! Enjoy and happy to have a fellow Pokemon fan joining this community! :D
Hi guys :D I've been playing pokemon since i was 8 but never really got into the game. 2 months ago i decided to purchase pokemon X and a 3DS. Aaaaannd i'm really addicted to it ! (in a Healthy way don't worry 'bout me)  Add me too ! I'm trying to fill my pokedex and i'm half way done !! My FC is : 2251-8342-2068
I addeed all of you in this thread

Ho and Welcome @cjs_4193 Smile
@SheWas18lSwear  Added you! Sames stuff i said about battling and trading goes the same for you!
@cjs_4193 No problem, see you around
Welcome, and add me Smile I have a Bulbasaur giveaway going on, you might want to check that out. giveaway
@Oddish 4 ever
ill definetly add you. I intend to check out your giveaway too Smile
@SheWas18lSwear
i also added you too and I'm always down for a quick battle or trade

i am very excited to be on here and being apart of the community Smile