Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Collection Keeps On Growing.
(Jul 10, 2017, 09:11 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Jul 10, 2017, 09:01 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 10, 2017, 08:28 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Jul 10, 2017, 03:52 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote: So from my last post i made a few trades and also got a Spreadsheet made out. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1453996287
I'm willing to trade for apriball mons or apricorn balls, or offer me something. Thanks for taking your time to check this out Smile

Thx for updating the list if possible i would like to get these 5 Farfetchd , Buneary , Turtwig , Drilbur, and Lileep if u have anymore

FASTBALL- SCYTHER, MAREEP, RIOLU

DREAMBALL- VENIPEDE, BUDEW, TORCHIC

LoveBall- MIMIKYU, MAREANIE, RIOLU, MAWILE, VULPIX

MOONBALL-RALTS, LITWICK, GLIGAR, GIBLE, TOGEPI,

BeastBall- HONEDGE, GIBLE, SOLOSIS, LAPRIS, WIMPOD, GASTLY

Safari Ball- CROAGUNK, YANMA

HEAVYBALL-HONEDGE

LUREBALL- TOTODILE, SANDSHREW

LEVELBALL- CYNDIQUIL

THESE ARE ALL I GOT HOPE ITS USEFUL Big Grin
@Sharkfang2193 id really like a big trade for the pokemon you have. 
FASTBALL- SCYTHER, MAREEP, RIOLU

DREAMBALL- VENIPEDE, BUDEW, TORCHIC

LoveBall- MIMIKYU, RIOLU, MAWILE,

MOONBALL- LITWICK, GIBLE, TOGEPI,

BeastBall- SOLOSIS, LAPRIS, WIMPOD, GASTLY

Safari Ball- CROAGUNK, YANMA

LUREBALL- SANDSHREW

LEVELBALL- CYNDIQUIL

I have to update my list again cause I made some more trades so just let me know what you would have in mind

Dude / Dudette its all about helping the community Big Grin so i don't mind giving u all the pokemon i listed for the 5 i asked for but if u have an extra solrock u can give that would be AWSOME Big Grin

Bro that would be so awesome. I would really appreciate it if you could. I'll start breeding them right now
Could I possibly get the Unnerve Aerodactyl in the Dream Ball? I could trade you a shiny Venipede I have
(Jul 11, 2017, 05:52 AM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: Could I possibly get the Unnerve Aerodactyl in the Dream Ball? I could trade you a shiny Venipede I have

Was it breed by you? Any HA? Apricorn ball mon?
(Jul 11, 2017, 05:52 AM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: Could I possibly get the Unnerve Aerodactyl in the Dream Ball? I could trade you a shiny Venipede I have

I´ll trade with you if Martin isn't intrerrested.
Sadly it's not HA, but I did hatch it from an egg myself. It has 3 or 4 perfect IVs. To be honest I'm not sure of any Apricorn ball pokes I have because I'm actually in class now haha. I can check. Otherwise, I can breed you someone you would want if that would interest you. Finally, I have many legendaries if that something else that would interest you
(Jul 11, 2017, 06:58 AM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: Sadly it's not HA, but I did hatch it from an egg myself. It has 3 or 4 perfect IVs. To be honest I'm not sure of any Apricorn ball pokes I have because I'm actually in class now haha. I can check. Otherwise, I can breed you someone you would want if that would interest you. Finally, I have many legendaries if that something else that would interest you
Legendaries interest me a lot. Especially if they're the 20th event. I missed the entire thing since I wasn't active since.
I have the Manaphy from the 20th Anniversary if that would interest you?
(Jul 11, 2017, 07:05 AM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: I have the Manaphy from the 20th Anniversary if that would interest you?

Yes, breeding right now
(Jul 11, 2017, 07:05 AM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: I have the Manaphy from the 20th Anniversary if that would interest you?

Actually I have a spare. Adding your friend code, let me know when you're available
Ok I'm good right now, I'm adding you. My name on the game is Flocka btw....sorry for any confusion. Thank you so much!