Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Collection Keeps On Growing.
(Jul 11, 2017, 07:12 AM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: Ok I'm good right now, I'm adding you. My name on the game is Flocka btw....sorry for any confusion. Thank you so much!

Meet you at festival plaza Smile
Would you also mind doing the Dream Ball Lileep and Sheer Force Lure Ball Totodile for a Level Ball Rhyhorn, Moon Ball Ghastly, and Love Ball Pichu?
(Jul 11, 2017, 07:28 AM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: Would you also mind doing the Dream Ball Lileep and Sheer Force Lure Ball Totodile for a Level Ball Rhyhorn, Moon Ball Ghastly, and Love Ball Pichu?
Yea sure, what would you like for the 3rd pkm?
I don't need anything else! No worries dude, just trying to help you out like you are for me!
(Jul 11, 2017, 07:30 AM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: I don't need anything else! No worries dude, just trying to help you out like you are for me!

Alright I'll surprise you Smile
Haha thanks! I'm on again and ready whenever you are!
(Jul 11, 2017, 07:33 AM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: Haha thanks! I'm on again and ready whenever you are!

Ready Smile
Thanks again for everything!
(Jul 11, 2017, 07:43 AM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: Thanks again for everything!

Np thank you Smile also is there anyway you can prove you redeemed manaphy?
Unfortuntely, I brought it over from ORAS and since I bought Sun/Moon and AS on the Nintendo store I had to delete my AS game. I then started over to get the legendaries in AS. If you know a different way that I can I'll do it.