Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The PokemonForever Community Breedject Shop!

Introduction

Hi, fellow Trainers!

Are you a breeder? Are you tired of giving away your breedjects for crappy Zigzagoon on the Wonder Trade?

Are you new to breeding? Do you want to start breeding for competitive Pokemon, but you don't know where to start?

Do you want to get different kinds of Pokemon that are fairly easy to breed with?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, we got the solution: The PokemonForever Community Breedject Shop!

Basically, me and my partner @Magnificzero created this thread so we can all get different kinds of breedjects with good IVs to make breeding easier for everyone on the forum.

How It Works

It's really easy: me and my partner will put on a list of the breedjects that we have and the number of each kind, then you can ask for any breedject that is on our list, and in exchange, you'll give us a breedject! It's a good way to make everyone get new Pokemon to breed with, and you can also trade with other users than me and @Magnificzero. We will do this by GTS since it's a bit hard to get everyone's friend code and whatnot. The requests will be in this format:

Pokemon wanted:
Pokemon in the GTS:
Pokemon IGN:
Message on the GTS:

Please post your requests in this format only, because if not it'll be harder for us to find you on the GTS and we might not answer your request.

Current List:

All Pokemon have good IVs (minimum 3) and a good nature.

Tepig (6)
Ability: Thick Fat (HA)
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Yawn, Curse, Superpower, Sucker Punch

Trapinch (23)
Ability: Arena Trap/ Hyper Cutter
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: None

Cleffa (2)
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Calm

Taillow (8)
Ability: Guts
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Brave Bird

Spoink (34)
Ability: Thick Fat/Own Tempo
Nature: Modest

Eevee (9)
Ability: Adaptability
Egg Moves: Synchronoise

Staryu (35)
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid

Mareep (18)
Ability: Static
Nature: Modest

Honedge (47)
Ability: No Guard
Egg Moves: Swords Dance, Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak

Sneasel (12)
Adamant Nature
Ability : Inner Focus / Keen Eye
Egg Move : Icicle Crash

Note: The list will be updated as we continue to breed, and I'm currently alone since my partner is busy, but a lot of new breedjects will soon be available (including Sneasel).

Hope you enjoy our shop! Smile

Note: If you want to start breeding but you don't know how, here is a useful guide: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TUTORIA...ide-Gen-VI
I'm willing to help out with some breedjects. I usually start breeding when the next competition's rules are announced, so it will most likely be a monthly thing if this shop is still open.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jun 27, 2016, 10:49 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I'm willing to help out with some breedjects. I usually start breeding when the next competition's rules are announced, so it will most likely be a monthly thing if this shop is still open.

That would be awesome! Thanks for the help @Excalibur0126 Smile
I am willing to help out with a lot of breedjects (i only counting 5IV breedjects). I currently have about half a box of (4 egg move)Bulbasaurs  and roughly a box of (4 egg move) charmanders, a few ralts and a few (giga drain)kabutos.
I am also willing to get any pokemon you guys need for this up to 5IV.
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
@Ducky I would like one of those Kabutos.

My breedjects contain: couple of Shellders (with 2 egg moves), few Mudkips (4 egg moves), several Pawniards (sucker punch), few Ferroseeds (3 egg moves?) and few Snivys (2 egg moves)
All should be at least 5 IV

There are also some of fully trained Bisharps.
@Ducky @Aqwell Feel free to put something on the GTS if you want Smile
I would like one of those Cleffas

Pokemon in the GTS: Snivy
Level: 1
Pokemon IGN: Aqwell
Message on the GTS: Magic
(Jun 27, 2016, 01:17 PM)Aqwell Wrote: I would like one of those Cleffas

Pokemon in the GTS: Snivy
Level: 1
Pokemon IGN: Aqwell
Message on the GTS: Magic

@Aqwell Enjoy your Cleffa! Smile
@Magnificzero will now be trading Sneasel from now on, I will add his Pokemon to the list.