Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Return of the Peoples' Champion!
Oh, hey! I didn't see you there!

As you could probably deduce, I'm the ever-famous and beloved member of #TeamForum, PKPatriot56. And do I have good news for you!

You see, I'll be going home this weekend, and so, just for you, [insert username here], I'll be streaming on the brand new Forum Twitch Channel, pfforumgaming. And all for the low, low cost of your eternal soul free!

But PK, you gorgeous Adonis, you, what will you be streaming??

Well that's a great question, [insert username here]! To which I don't have an answer.

I can either continue to play Mother 3 in memorial of our dear departed Eckley.

Or i could actually play Life is Strange rather than spending 3 hours on the first half hour of the game.

Or I could play nothing and we can all talk about our feelings! (my personal favorite option)

It's all up in the air right now, so feel free to leave any suggestions on what you want to see besides my beautiful face (voice?).

And when will all this be going down? I haven't nailed down an exact time as of yet, but hopefully I'll be able to go live at about 9-9:30 PM Eastern tonight (Oct. 16) and/or tomorrow night (Oct.17). This, of course, will be updated as I am able to properly identify the time I'll be streaming.

I know you've all missed me, and so I'm happy to finally be back for your entertainment. Heart

And, as always, if you're not there, then you'd have to be the biggest nerd in the world.
I think I might as well give you my soul
Mother 3 is banned forever
I'll be there with bells on, teacher...why is that even a real saying....
(Oct 16, 2015, 04:49 AM)Eckley Wrote: Mother 3 is banned forever

But I want mother 3 D:
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Mother 3 has been Falcon Punched into the shadow realm
Ok so that's 2 votes for Mother 3!
Mother 4? No? What is this garbage DansGame
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
We are not playing mother 3. I refuse. Anyone who disagrees is getting elbow dropped
(Oct 15, 2015, 11:41 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Or I could play nothing and we can all talk about our feelings! (my personal favorite option)

I vote for feelings