4 19.05%
Tyrantrum
80.95%
17 80.95%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum
The shiny Tyrantrum is so much better then the original brwn. Therfor it has my vote. There is clear distinction between the normal avitar and the shiny, where bulbasaur has a very minimal distinction, and looks just like the average Bulb! Undecided
I like shiny tyrantrum better. There's no reason why. I just like the color change better.
Of course I'm voting for my Bulbabro, he's too adorable. Tyrantrum's design is ech...
OU MASTER RACE
If you ever played fossil fighters then you've probably already seen the beastly blue T-rex in it, so when pokemon came out with tyrantrum of course i loved the royal blue that it's shiny was.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Tyrantrum for sure. I mean, blue beats green any day of the week, right? Unless we're talking about grass over water...
I get the feeling we're going to have another Spearow v. Bruxish. @stephenWITNESS, what say you to a mercy rule around 20 votes for Tyrantrum? It already looks like the clear winner.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Sep 23, 2017, 08:03 PM)0kamii Wrote: I get the feeling we're going to have another Spearow v. Bruxish. @stephenWITNESS, what say you to a mercy rule around 20 votes for Tyrantrum? It already looks like the clear winner.

- 0kamii

I think somebody should check on @FireTaco  and make sure he doesn't go flying out anymore windows!
(Sep 23, 2017, 10:42 PM)bambam081890 Wrote:
(Sep 23, 2017, 08:03 PM)0kamii Wrote: I get the feeling we're going to have another Spearow v. Bruxish. @stephenWITNESS, what say you to a mercy rule around 20 votes for Tyrantrum? It already looks like the clear winner.

- 0kamii

I think somebody should check on @FireTaco  and make sure he doesn't go flying out anymore windows!
*She
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Sep 24, 2017, 12:42 AM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Sep 23, 2017, 10:42 PM)bambam081890 Wrote:

- 0kamii

*She

Oops, sorry. Yes thank you for correcting me.
*stares at results*

*looks at window, sweating bullets*

[Image: dramatic_chipmunk.png]

AHHHHHHHHHH

*Jumps out window*
Mawr