8 42.11%
Flygon
57.89%
11 57.89%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Shiny Showdown Week 6: Milotic vs Flygon
Wait, if Milotic is "the tender Pokemon," does that mean it's where chicken nuggets come from..? Sad
(Oct 16, 2017, 12:41 PM)Chansey Wrote: Wait, if Milotic is "the tender Pokemon," does that mean it's where chicken nuggets come from..? Sad
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Oct 16, 2017, 12:41 PM)Chansey Wrote: Wait, if Milotic is "the tender Pokemon," does that mean it's where chicken nuggets come from..? Sad

*The Pokemon Company*

MY GOD, THEY FIGURED IT OUT
Mawr
I prefer shiny flygon because I feel like milotic's shiny colors are more dull
Going to have to go against the majority on this one. I think Milotic is the better Shiny because the calming color palette is well-suited for the Tender Pokémon. The blue compliments the orange, but seeing as how everyone is voting Flygon, I guess I'm outclassed. Oh well, win some lose some. They're both great, I just think Milotic is better in this case.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

I believe Milotic's colors stand out better then flygon's, plus A trade evlution shiny is alot tougher to obtain, needs team work! Just my opinion. Flygon is a much better battler, and one of my top 3 dragons, but shiny milotic is better!
Finally a close one!
@Chansey that chicken nugget thinks it gon win lol
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
I think both shinies are incredible but for me, milotic is the winner. Flygon's shiny colour scheme resembles the normal one a lot and doesn't even have the contrast that the normal red on green creates whereas with milotic, they went for something entirely different. The use of yellow, pink and blue on the shiny milotic makes it look even more exotic (think poisonous tropical animals) and it's all just a bit wavey.
Honestly, I feel as if Flygon is better of the 2 the shiny form is amazing in comparsin to the difference that Milotic's shiny has.

The only difference that milotic gets is a color swap from pink to blue Flygon however is just beautiful.

And Flygon would be my choice to win ....i prefer flygon hands down
Holy crap this one was difficult.

I will ultimately have to go with Flygon on this one, by my reasons are purely  selfish.  Lime green and cyan are my two favorite colors, and the way they are worked into Flygon's design with the blue trim just tickles my jollies. 

The change in color scheme makes both pokemon look much sleeker.  Milotic looks like it can just cut through the water fast and more agile than ever before as Flygon seems like it can drill to or from the ground to the air with ease.

I could go on about how I like trio evolution lines over duos and how f#$%ing hard it was to evolve Feebas in the past but at this point it's semantics.