Flygon
57.89%
11 57.89%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Shiny Showdown Week 6: Milotic vs Flygon
Star 
Back from a week off, the Shiny Showdown is back in action! Last matchup we saw Gigalith take an easy 15 - 5 victory over Magikarp, congrats to @RetroTyphlosion for nominating the winning Pokémon! This week we have one of the best matchups so far between to huge fan favourite Pokémon. The competing shinies are:

[Image: 350.png]
Milotic the Tender Pokémon (nominated by @Chansey)

Vs

[Image: 330.png]
Flygon the Mystic Pokémon (nominated by @stephenWITNESS)

Finally, I think we're going to have a close matchup (we might finnaly have to call in @FireTaco)! Both of these Pokémon are incredibly popular and both happen to have incredible shiny forms as well. I obviously have to be bias in this matchup as I nominated Flygon, and that's who will be getting my vote. But I still think that Milotic is a fantastic shiny, I even used a shiny regularly on my team back in VGC 2015! I don't think that I need to talk up these shinies as their popularity should speak for themselves. So, with that, vote wisely and may the best shiny win!

Win a Shiny Milotic or Flygon!
To be in for a chance to win a BR shiny Milotic or Flygon, after you vote, leave a reply to this thread with which shiny is better and why you think it is. I will pick the winner next Friday and they will be announced in Week 3 of The Shiny Showdown!

Last Weeks Winner!
Congratulations to @Sorianwarrior who is the winner of the shiny BR Gigalith! I'll get in contact with you in the next day or two.

(To Main Thread) (To Challonge Bracket)
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
This was a very one-sided vote for me. I remember being a kid and thinking shiny Flygon was the COOLEST shiny Pokemon on the planet. I wanted one so bad, I tricked my friend into trading me his by making him believe Arcanine was a legendary!

He was a pretty dumb kid lol

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
They're both equally wonderful,  I can't pick just one..! :'(
I would like to say beforehand, I have a small announcement to make, 

As of last week I use the time to recollect my thoughts and found a group of people to help me with my problem.

I would like to all me supporters through these troubling times in my life.  

Sincerly 

~ FireTaco, the Ex Window Breaker
Mawr
Flygon is always going to be the best dragon type in my eyes, and it's Shiny is amazing. Plus have you seen a Shiny Trapinch? It looks phenomenal.
(Oct 15, 2017, 05:51 PM)FireTaco Wrote: I would like to say beforehand, I have a small announcement to make, 

As of last week I use the time to recollect my thoughts and found a group of people to help me with my problem.

I would like to all me supporters through these troubling times in my life.  

Sincerly 

~ FireTaco, the Ex Window Breaker

'tis sad, but it's for the best
OU MASTER RACE
Milotic does have a very beautiful shiny but I'm going to have to go with Flygon i mean come on it's a dragon that uses it's wings to create sandstorms to trap it's enemies Cool , plus i just got a shiny trapinch at 1072 sos and it now stands as a flygon with the name Thacher Big Grin .
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Two of my favorite Pokémon pitched against each other...
I went with Milotic, because its shiny colours fits it better thematically. Milotic is based on Sirens and Oarfish, which are or are depicted as pale, which Milotic is when shiny. Its lighter colour-scheme fits with it being the Tender Pokémon aswell. Flygons shiny looks cool but I'm not sure how it correlates with Dragonflies/Antlion or it being the Mystic Pokémon.

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
What a perfect pairing, too bad it looks like Flygons got a healthy lead so early I thought this one could be been closer :\ had to vote for Flygon xP he needs the love
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
Undoubtedly Flygon, because Dragons will rule the Seven Kingdoms. Oh wait, wrong show. Still, Dragons beat all  Kappa
As much as I love dragons, I had to go with Milotic. The colors just flow together better than with Flygon. I'm just not a fan of how in your face the green from Flygon is. It's kind of disappointing to me since, again, I love dragons.