Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The best community i think
Im sure once everyone has ORAS there will be so many people making new real friends on here via trading etc and its going to be amazing :D excited, even though only in 8 days >_<
(Nov 20, 2014, 04:32 PM)DrLems Wrote: Im sure once everyone has ORAS there will be so many people making new real friends on here via trading etc and its going to be amazing :D excited, even though only in 8 days >_<

I take it you are in the EU and have to wait the same time as me Then
(Nov 20, 2014, 04:35 PM)peter1994 Wrote:
(Nov 20, 2014, 04:32 PM)DrLems Wrote: Im sure once everyone has ORAS there will be so many people making new real friends on here via trading etc and its going to be amazing :D excited, even though only in 8 days >_<

I take it you are in the EU and have to wait the same time as me Then

Yeahh >_< Will be soo tempted to watch justin in 6hours if hes streaming though xD
I will just sit in the hype-train for the next 8 days in hope my pre-order comes earlier haha. This week is going to be suffering for people from Europe kappa
Euro gets the awesome Pokemon Themes though.
Never mind the themes I want my pokemenz
xD We all want the pokemenzxnzzx ! Im in EU and justin should be playing at 6am my time and i want to stay up but i dont >_< so confused!!
I've already given in. I'm watching shadypenguinn and shofu's playthroughs on YouTube, I'm gonna watch Justin's stream, and all it's doing is building my hype