Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The great flipnote code rush!
This thread is just to discuss the madness that is happening at club nintendo currently... I got my code while I still could.. It says I haven't gotten it yet so I'll see if I can cheese a second code out of the system kappa
omg i didnt know it was out so soon, need it Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Is the code today only?
No, it's out till march 30th but everyone wants it now. I am honestly disappointed so far because the hatena is completely gone... You can't go online and look at flipnotes other people made, the only things you can do that I've seen is make your own or send/receive from a friend
(Feb 10, 2015, 05:09 PM)Pelias26 Wrote: No, it's out till march 30th but everyone wants it now. I am honestly disappointed so far because the hatena is completely gone... You can't go online and look at flipnotes other people made, the only things you can do that I've seen is make your own or send/receive from a friend

thats a shame im terrible at making them and i enjoying looking at other peoples, that makes me not even want to download it at all but ill get it soon and see :\
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Update: nintendo has fixed my account... Now I can't get 2 codes kappa
First world problems
I wonder if we can upload our old flipnotes somehow. They said it was possible, but if I remember correctly they said you had to get them through Hatena some way. I really want to finish my Mega Man Flip in 3d soo bad. Its the very first flip note I started on FNS the day it was released.

*Update* So after reading this post I hopped over to CN...wtf was I thinking < < They need to shut down all services and get their sh*t straight. The website and eshop have been useless for over a week now and its getting pretty irritating. It baffles me that they decided to just drop all these deals in the same time frame. If I had a computer right now I would mock up a picture of Kim jong with a CN logo in the corner and it would say Phase 2...lol

Uggggh between this, having to use Internet Explorer on my 360 and the fact that someone in my areas disrupting my wifi signal I'm at witts end with online functionality.... Its 2015 yet I feel like I'm in 1999.
Just logged on and got my code without any issues. I try to log on CN really late at night, seems like there's less traffic and less problems.
I can get unlimited amounts of codes for people wanting them. Remember it's only US for the moment.
I got mine the same night I posted the rant, it just took me an hour. It really is awsome, too bad I forgot to upload my unfinished Mega Man flip notes. Now I have to redo them and its going to be hard : [