Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The next pokemon game that YOU want!
(Feb 6, 2015, 09:09 AM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Feb 6, 2015, 06:35 AM)GingerxPug Wrote: I want the Pokemon Black and White remakes. I will throw ALL the money I have on that.

It's called Pokemon Black and White 2

tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt
What about remakes of fire red and leaf green but make blastoise happy and give him a game aswell and give raikou something too
I want a Pokémon Snap game for Wii U. Come on, the console is practically made for it!
I think Pokemon Z is going to made then Gen 7 will coming out, previously i thought there would be Delta Emerald but after seeing TyranitarTube's video about it, i don't think its happening.
(Feb 7, 2015, 10:27 PM)A7Xtreme Wrote: I think Pokemon Z is going to made then Gen 7 will coming out, previously i thought there would be Delta Emerald but after seeing TyranitarTube's video about it, i don't think its happening.

Well we should find out what Game Freaks plan for the next games in the next few months if they're following their Autumn release date a new game should be announced/teased in the next couple of months Smile
mARCH UP TO GAME FREAK I WILL and demand Pokemon Sumo for the 3ds and WiiU and then to Nintendo and probably get arrested i will
(Feb 9, 2015, 07:34 AM)AndrewAllen Wrote: mARCH UP TO GAME FREAK I WILL and demand Pokemon Sumo for the 3ds and WiiU and then to Nintendo and probably get arrested i will

while you're there demand for a gen1 update, no need for two of us getting arrested Kappa
ok XP I go all madea up on them
Did anyone even mention Snap 2. I think thats the most logical idea now that the New 3ds is out. Features like the gyro controls could be used without ruining the 3d effect, I know fans are really dying for that one. Heck I would even take a remak of snap in 3d.

Next on my list would be between a new tcg or pinball game. And last but not least another Rumble Blast.
Please no mystery dungeon.