Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

TheJustinFlynn Community Friend Safaris - UPDATED
@Guilli 
Added.I'm currently trying to find the Pokemon I still need for the Friend Safari, and you have two of the Pokemon I need. Friend code is in the box to the left.
Name: Anthony
Safari Type: Water
Pokémon: Panpour, Floatzel, Azumarill (Frankly, I'm disappointed about what I have to offer)
Friend Code: 3711-9615-9032

My trainer's name is Ognian, but I'm gonna restart with a new name.  Shouldn't change the above info though.
(Jun 9, 2016, 07:30 AM)Mfactor85 Wrote: Name: Anthony
Safari Type: Water
Pokémon: Panpour, Floatzel, Azumarill (Frankly, I'm disappointed about what I have to offer)
Friend Code: 3711-9615-9032

My trainer's name is Ognian, but I'm gonna restart with a new name.  Shouldn't change the above info though.
Could you also add my sister's info?

Name: Polly (Trainer: Xarol)
Safari Type: Poison
Pokémon: Kakuna, Venemoth, Muk
Friend Code: 2165-8533-9596

She'll probably restart her game at a much later point though.
(Mar 14, 2016, 07:25 PM)Ozmodayis Wrote: Ozmodayis
1736-1538-8248
Dragon
Dragonair ,Sliggoo,and Fraxure
I'll add anyone who adds me just tag me so I know who added me

@Ozmodayis I added you. my friend code is 4914-7361-5220
Hello everyone. Can someone add me and check my friend safari and tell me what pokemon are in it,please? Thnx
I've added most of you. Can you please add me to? Thnx
@bigsmooth14 Please add my friend code! I would like to hunt in your safari Smile

and anyone feel free to add me!
My friend code is 0963-3645-5925 ,but I dont know what my friend safari type is.
Added some people here.

Could someone add me and check what my Pokemon Safari is and what Pokemon I have? Thanks.

Edit: If anyone has a Safari with ditto, please PM me so I don't miss it. (Dittos are what I'm mostly going for right now)
@Amara512 can you add me back please. i need eevee. My FC is 4914-7361-5220