Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

TheJustinFlynn Community Friend Safaris - UPDATED
Could someone tell me what's in my safari ? Add me and tell me if you do so i'll add you back !
(Mar 19, 2016, 11:55 AM)SheWas18lSwear Wrote: Could someone tell me what's in my safari ? Add me and tell me if you do so i'll add you back !
@SheWas18lSwear 
Water safari
Crabby
Quagsire
Frogadier
@Ozmodayis  Ho man, that kinda sucks as a safari doesn't it ? :')
no problem, n thank you too, every friend helps, just makes me wonder how friends will help in the new pokemon s&m game.

@ ozmodayis your three pokemon btw are dragon type which is cool and you have fraxure dragonair and sliggoo so def awesome friend zone in my opinion Smile
@SheWas18lSwear i added you as well btw
(Mar 18, 2016, 04:35 PM)sephir66 Wrote: added @Netcruel  @partygoat @Jake  @Ozmodayis @aspend123  please add me if you like

mine is 4957-6258-8702 please and thank you

I added you Smile
yep thanks
@sephir66  None of those pokemon are bad dude, especially since frogadier in friend safari means you can get a greninja with Protean
Add me i have a water type safari with frogidere octillery and gyrados
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Mar 19, 2016, 11:55 AM)SheWas18lSwear Wrote: Could someone tell me what's in my safari ? Add me and tell me if you do so i'll add you back !
Water safari
Crabby
Quagsire
Frogadier
idk my friend safari but i wanna go in more friend safari's so my friend code is 2552-3666-3670 and my username is dragonfry