Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

TheReplayFlynn Powersaves & Genning Recruitment Thread - Ends January 30th!
Exclamation 
Reason
After noticing that many powersavers and genners in Justin's replay channel, TheReplayFlynn, are typically backed up with requests, mods in the community agreed that we should form some type of queue and request thread to help keep track and alleviate these concerns.

Demand, Schedule
Powersaves are generally a highly sought out request on TheReplayFlynn. We're looking for volunteers so we don't necessarily have a set amount of time for people to help with powersaves (i.e. you must help 53287987389 hours/week in ReplayFlynn) or a set schedule for people to help (i.e. being assigned on Mondays, Thursdays, Oreodays). It'll be up to how much time the powersaver/Pokegenner wants to dedicate to helping out the community.

We do prefer active people in TheReplayFlynn and we may discuss a schedule in the future with the replay-powersaving mods but I personally don't believe a concrete schedule is necessary.

Ideally and initially, we just thought of the powersavers/Pokegenners filling out a queue of requests just so things are more organized and our current powersavers would not be too overloaded.

Estimated Time of Release
We plan on executing this service in the very near future, but we also need the help of reputable Powersavers / Genners for TheReplayFlynn. This thread will be linked from Twitch.tv/TheReplayFlynn

Information About Queue Thread
A group of mods and I will discuss how many people will be needed and any other future changes to this system. Details will be PM'd to those chosen and will be revealed to the public when we've decided the team of powersavers/genners.

Replay > Forum
Please keep in mind that this thread will not coincide with forum requests. These requests are specifically from chatters/viewers in TheReplayFlynn, but may be open to other crowds in the future.

If you would like to apply, please post here. Thank you Smile

Interested Users List Format: Forum name (Twitch.tv username)
Yoloswag831 (Yoloswag831)
Grovylite (Grovylite)
Pichu4228 (Pichu4228)
Yugiohtrav12 (Yugiohtrav12)
Heriberto_c (Heriberto_c)
AbruptFury (AbruptFury)
Unit501 (Unit_501)
xNo UHhh (TattletaleStrangier)
Roguedaddy (Roguedaddy)
Nighthawkraven (Nighthawkraven)
ConnorJBeer (ConnorJBeer)
Knight Owl (KnightOwlNick) - Sav/Gen
Scotty3D (Scotty3DS)
Krazycrackninja (Krazycrackninja)
TheToastedMan (Toasted246)
Athral_Burn (Athral_Burn)
Pokemoyler (Pokemoyler)
ImAWizrd (ImAWizrdYT)
Nicko_2015 (Nicko_2015)
566dente (566dente)
felicity04 (felicity04)
Nicko_2015 (Nicko_2015)
oKingAngel (ThomasMcAlister/oKingAngel)
Jupiter_Rai (Jupiter_Rai)
mastermind71 (mastermind71)
Yoshi625 (Yoshi625)
Saryngaroth (Saryngaroth)
Levi15791 (Levi15791)

(You will also need to swear allegiance to #TeamReplay)

Notice: We will be closing applications on January 30th, 11:59 PM PST. We will decide on the weekend and send both Twitch PMs and forum PMs to those chosen. The time for the countdown will be here: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/gen...ecruitment
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Can you give an estimate on how demanding the position would be? For example, are we expected to fulfill a certain number of hours a week, work on assigned days, or fulfill requests from a pool as we have time?
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Of course I'm in #TeamReplay. Is there also any forms or anything? Just checkin' :P
With my upcoming classes and responsibilities and such, I'd also like to know how demanding it'd be, is it "whatever we can accomplish on our free time" mainly or is it more "we need this much done by this time if possible" sorta schedule.
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:17 PM)Rogue Wrote: Can you give an estimate on how demanding the position would be? For example, are we expected to fulfill a certain number of hours a week, work on assigned days, or fulfill requests from a pool as we have time?

Powersaves are generally a highly sought out request on TheReplayFlynn. We're looking for volunteers so we don't necessarily have a set amount of time for people to help with powersaves (i.e. you must help 53287987389 hours/week in ReplayFlynn) or a set schedule for people to help (i.e. being assigned on Mondays, Thursdays, Oreodays). It'll be up to how much time the powersaver/Pokegenner wants to dedicate to helping out the community.

We do prefer active people in TheReplayFlynn and we may discuss a schedule in the future with the replay-powersaving mods but I personally don't believe a concrete schedule is necessary.

Ideally and initially, we just thought of the powersavers/Pokegenners filling out a queue of requests just so things are more organized.

Edit: I will add this in the main post so people can see.

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:23 PM)Hero Wrote: With my upcoming classes and responsibilities and such, I'd also like to know how demanding it'd be, is it "whatever we can accomplish on our free time" mainly or is it more "we need this much done by this time if possible" sorta schedule.

Whatever you can accomplish on your free time pretty much. It's always been like that in Justin's community. We do highly prefer people that are active in the community, but it's always just been on a basis of how much time you would want to dedicate.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:18 PM)Grovylite Wrote: Of course I'm in #TeamReplay. Is there also any forms or anything? Just checkin' :P

For now, I don't believe so Grovy. I will add people interested to the main post. We just prefer reputable, trustworthy volunteers who like helping out others in the community Smile

#JustinSucks
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:08 PM)Skarric Wrote: Reason
After noticing that many powersavers and genners in Justin's replay channel, TheReplayFlynn, are typically backed up with requests, mods in the community agreed that we should form some type of queue and request thread to help keep track and alleviate these concerns.

Demand, Schedule

Ideally and initially, we just thought of the powersavers/Pokegenners filling out a queue of requests just so things are more organized and our current powersavers would not be too overloaded.

Estimated Time of Release
We plan on executing this service in the very near future, but we also need the help of reputable Powersavers / Genners for TheReplayFlynn. This thread will be linked from Twitch.tv/TheReplayFlynn

Information About Queue Thread
A group of mods and I will discuss how many people will be needed and any other future changes to this system. Details will be PM'd to those chosen and will be revealed to the public when we've decided the team of powersavers/genners.

Replay > Forum
Please keep in mind that this thread will not coincide with forum requests. These requests are specifically from chatters/viewers in TheReplayFlynn, but may be open to other crowds in the future.

If you would like to apply, please post here. Thank you Smile

(You will also need to swear allegiance to #TeamReplay)

id be down for this :p
Added you yoloswag831 Smile

#JustinSucks
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:39 PM)Skarric Wrote: Added you yoloswag831 Smile

sweet :D