Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Themed Team
(Nov 15, 2014, 08:42 PM)Carsonith Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2014, 07:56 PM)UnholyBlade Wrote: Yea, I just told my girlfriend about this idea and she said the same thing about Shilo. Then I thought Shilo could also be Butterfree because of her collection.

Yeah I was considering a bug type but I couldn't find any glowing blue ones Dodgy , oh and did you know zydrate or at least some kind of medicine was supposed to be extracted from the bug in the original script?

Yea, I remember that part. if nothing else for 'glowing' blue ones, you could always have used Vivillion. Which even works out well with its Dex number of 666.
Yeah I think I'll just use roserade because it has toxic spikes and venom drench which sounds like I could lead with shilo and switch to someone else after toxic spikes have been set so when The opponent switches in a pokemon you can bring roserade back and use venom drench and destroy the opponents stats and set up an easy sweep for a sweeper
Which is perfectly quick and effective. Sounds like a very good plan with it.
(Nov 15, 2014, 09:14 PM)UnholyBlade Wrote: Which is perfectly quick and effective. Sounds like a very good plan with it.

Yeah I was just looking how to make roserade totally broken and that seemed like a evil plan just poison the opponent and keep their attack and speed low until they are eventually stalled out and fainted by poison