Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Tournament Setup (Battlefy.com)
So there have been alot of people on this website that try to setup tournament but they're sort of disorganized, so i decided to make this simple guide to show you how to setup a tournament on Battlefy.com

Creating an account
This first thing you must do before you're able to set up tournaments is to make an account, go to Battlefy.com and on the top of the screen there will be a "Sign Up", click it and fill in all the information, you may also have to go to your email and verify the account.

Creating a Tournament
In the top (little to the right) of the screen there should be a button that says "Create Tournament" click it and it will send you to a list of games, click the game your desire (for example Pokemon ORAS) and continue on. Something like this should pop-up
[Image: utFNagx.png]
Fill in the Given information to your tournaments liking:
  • Orginization's Name
  • Tournament Name
  • Start Date - Start Time (I recommend having tournaments on Saturday's since most people aren't doing any thing, unless its a long term tournament, and time should be around afternoon possibly so its not late for people in Europe)
  • Player's Per Team
  • Password (use a password so only people form the community will be allowed to enter)
    When you've filled out the information click "Create"

Tournament Setup/Management
Once you've clicked Create you will be redirected to the tournament page, to the left there will be a "Manage Tournament" button, click it.
Here you can do things such as on the overview section add general information about the tournament, you can add and remove player, you can add your bracket and even a stream.

Bracket Setup
On the left side there is a "Bracket" button click it inorder to start setting up a bracket
Now there are three different types of brackets but the only ones i will talk about are Elimination Bracket and Swiss Bracket:
Elimination Bracket:
This is the standard Bracket where you go against one person and if you win you go on, in this section you will select; Name of tournament, Dates, Single or Double Elimination, Number of Players, Best of 1 or Best of 3, and a Third Place Match, there is also some advance settings.
Swiss Bracket:
Swiss Bracket has the player battle against each other in different rounds and the winners is based on how matches you win, the options you can select are basically the same as the elimination bracket besides you can select the number of rounds.

On the left side you are able to publish the tournament, you need to post the link of the original page (click "back to tournament"), if you'd like to participate in the tournament you need to make an acccount (if you havent already) and there should be a sign up button, also you are premitted to check in a couple minutes before the tournament begins.

I hope this has help someone, im looking forward to participate in many tournament :D, if you have any more questions just ask in the comments
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Nice thread you have there AnimeKid. I always see people ask about how to format a tournament especially in some of the other groups I've been with last year and battlefly is honestly the best. Its simple, easy-to-use, and well formatted so just about anyone can organize Pokemon tourneys.
Awesome dude, thanks for the help on this Anime!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jun 28, 2015, 03:08 PM)Black117 Wrote: Nice thread you have there AnimeKid. I always see people ask about how to format a tournament especially in some of the other groups I've been with last year and battlefly is honestly the best. Its simple, easy-to-use, and well formatted so just about anyone can organize Pokemon tourneys.

Thanks :D, yeah hopefully we'll see more tournaments thanks to this

(Jun 28, 2015, 03:11 PM)Justin Wrote: Awesome dude, thanks for the help on this Anime!

Thanks justin :D
This is awesome, thanks Animekid
(Jun 28, 2015, 04:13 PM)takeonzach Wrote: This is awesome, thanks Animekid