Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Trade ban.
Festival plaza is complete Sheet. But you know the worst part, trade baning or what the hell its called. About 6 hours ago, for the third time mind you, I was blocked from trading for NO REASON! I was sitting there trading a Cleffa for a Bastiodon and the game is like Freak you ima just ruin your God dam night. Gaame freak, Pokemon Company, fix this boolsheet! END

censorship provided by yours truly
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
The trade ban sucks, but I think it was implemented to stop the XY/OrAs cloning glitch and to stop specific hackmons being traded. Hackmons that can make it through the trade hack-check usually crash the game.
OU MASTER RACE
My internet router died once and I ended up getting banned for 48 hours, it was annoying but fortunatly my internet is generally good so it has only happened once. It's true that it stops some cloning glitches but for the times it really isn't the players fault (for example internet cutting out) I can imagine it getting infuriating.

@Dova 
Now I truly feel your pain... I just got temp banned and have to wait it out, worst thing is I was in the middle of giving somebody their legendaries back, I think I am lucky they were banned as well or it would look really suspicious. Anyway, it also means I have to temp close my shop... I know it isn't exactly busy... but it's depressing, it hasn't even been open long  Sad

(Nov 5, 2017, 03:08 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 
Now I truly feel your pain... I just got temp banned and have to wait it out, worst thing is I was in the middle of giving somebody their legendaries back, I think I am lucky they were banned as well or it would look really suspicious. Anyway, it also means I have to temp close my shop... I know it isn't exactly busy... but it's depressing, it hasn't even been open long  Sad

gets longer the more often it happens. 3rd time it happened to me it took 48 hours.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I got this a few days ago 2 times in a row in 1 day...

I had to wait 30 minutes/ to 1 hour. (i think it sometimes helps to reset wifi or changing stuff of the wifi and then turning off the game and on again )