Shiny Rayquaza (Event) Lv. 74
Zygarde Lv70
Zygarde (Event) lv 100
Regice lv50
Cresselia lv50
Cresselia lv100 (comes with 6ivs!)

Looking For
Shiny's of anything
Diancie or Volcanion (if you feel like being nice)
Anything good I s'pose lol

Happy Trading!  Heart Heart Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I have most of these legends and I don't have valvanion or diancie but I have to say, nice new picture :D
I figured a lot do.. but I wanted to put them up here before I wondertrade some of these badboys off! lol

and thank you!  Heart  It's the starter for my new playthrough! lol
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Oh good luck on your play through I got one in 734 eggs
i have shiny gligar, but i know its not a fair a trade but i would like event rayquezza becuase i just got scammed by MrVegeta1985
but thanks anyway
@vwman2431 Please feel free to add me Smile
i will do now
i have added you my IGN is barry
Excuse me @vwman2431, but could I possibly ask what you're talking about? I have traded with @MrVegeta1985 before and they have always been fair. I saw the thread and they had simply traded with someone else. I don't see how they could have scammed you. Could you please explain what happened? Because I would like to understand what happened.
thank you so much, i really apreciate it, thank you  Rolleyes