Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Tridentbolt's [GIVEAWAY]
can I have Frillish,Gliger, Espurr-male, and Mawile
and i think i have a HA meowth somewhere in my boxes if I do you could definitely have it Smile

IGN: Marvin
FC:3067-4716-2446
(Aug 26, 2015, 11:29 PM)lngstoryshrt Wrote: Hi! Very, very kind of you to offer this giveaway. I'm pretty novice to this side of Pokémon so I haven't got much to offer in return but I am desperately seeking a Limber Buneary/Lopunny, and would absolutely keep you right in mind if I find a HA Pokémon for you to have.

Thanks so much.

Thank you. I'll be online soon.
(Aug 28, 2015, 12:01 AM)bryantricvrdo Wrote: can I have Frillish,Gliger, Espurr-male, and Mawile
and i think i have a HA meowth somewhere in my boxes if I do you could definitely have it Smile

IGN: Marvin
FC:3067-4716-2446

Yes you can...I'll be online soon.
(Aug 27, 2015, 06:14 AM)Luisito Wrote: Do you mind if I take the HA Tyrant, HA Slowpoke & HA Pachirisu?

My preference is females is you have them.

I can send you a HA Amaura.  :D

Okay I'll give you females if I have them. I'll be online soon.
i dont mean to be a bother or ask for to much but i would really appreciate it if i can have Murkrow, Gothita, and Inkay ima bred you a HA Heatmor and hope you enjoy the HA ponyta i sent you and thank you for the other poks your awesome Smile!
(Aug 28, 2015, 01:10 PM)bryantricvrdo Wrote: i dont mean to be a bother or ask for to much but i would really appreciate it if i can have Murkrow, Gothita, and Inkay ima bred you a HA Heatmor and hope you enjoy the HA ponyta i sent you and thank you for the other poks your awesome Smile!

Yes I liked the Ponyta. I don't mind. I'm trying to clear my boxes to breed more Pokemon so you're welcome to take as much as you want. Trade with me when you're ready.
im trying so hard to breed you a HA Heatmor but ive had no luck so far Sad and im new to breeding so im not to good at it
Hi would you trade me a noibat and hawlucha ? i would give you a hidden ability Emolga and turtwig
(Aug 28, 2015, 02:19 PM)Royal Wrote: Hi would you trade me a noibat and hawlucha ? i would give you a hidden ability Emolga and turtwig

That sounds good.
Ok im adding u and getting online. and giving u rep