Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Trying to finish my national pokedex
Well bin slowly chipping away at the list.... But still have lots to track down lol....going to post a few that I wouldn't mind getting if someone has any to split or trade for.... 
Diancie
Articuno
Moltres
Jirachi
Uxie
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Phione
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldon
Meloetta
Genesect
The not so easy ones that I need... Lol.... A bunch more but like I sead I'm working on it an it's coming along slowly lol...

Outhers include 
397-494 in the pokedex.... That's my biggest gap
If u build it they will come... 
I have an extra Azelf, do you have any offers? I have most of the rest, but I'd need them back  :D
(Mar 2, 2016, 07:15 PM)RedheadedAmpharos Wrote: I have an extra Azelf, do you have any offers? I have most of the rest, but I'd need them back  :D

Thanks... I managed to catch Azelf.... Thanks thow  Smile
I can breed you a Shinx, Cranidos, Combee, Buzil, Buneary, Riolu, Romtom, Budew, Chatot, Munchlax, Toxicroak, and Snover. There's a list of pokemon I need HERE, Do you have 12 of the ones I'm missing?
(Mar 7, 2016, 04:27 PM)Cheesy Demon Wrote: I can breed you a Shinx, Cranidos, Combee, Buzil, Buneary, Riolu, Romtom, Budew, Chatot, Munchlax, Toxicroak, and Snover. There's a list of pokemon I need HERE, Do you have 12 of the ones I'm missing?

Iv nocked off a few Frum the list but I'll check when I get home.... Would need a Lil bit to breed some of the ones u need... I do have a lot of the ones Ur looking for thow.... 
@Cheesy Demon Could I get a Buizel? I can trade you an Ivysaur. :3
Your number one flying-type trainer!
(Mar 2, 2016, 07:05 PM)Blazedanfaded88 Wrote: Well bin slowly chipping away at the list.... But still have lots to track down lol....going to post a few that I wouldn't mind getting if someone has any to split or trade for.... 
Diancie
Articuno
Moltres
Jirachi
Uxie
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Phione
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldon
Meloetta
Genesect
The not so easy ones that I need... Lol.... A bunch more but like I sead I'm working on it an it's coming along slowly lol...

Outhers include 
397-494 in the pokedex.... That's my biggest gap
do you have hoopa/volcanion or diance