Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [ON HOLD]
@Junior please note the following

1: squirtle is not on the list of pokemon i need, so please review the sheet again

2: for shinies, you may only have up to five IVS, because a legit 6iv shiny would take weeks of work even if possible

so please make a new post or edit your previous one and contact us again when youve followed the rules c:
 Navi | 19 | Libra | INFJ |  ♀ 
Avid Breeder and Player
Mainly Fairy and Grass type user
Local nintendo nerd
@Meluem92 timid plz
Do you think that you could do two requests? Obviously I'll give you two Pokemon that you know back. Here are my requests:

What is your desired pokemon?: Murkrow
Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?: IVs: The best the better, but not needed, no EVs
Any specific ability? (HA, or any other that it can have, etc): HA (Prankster)
Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me): 1
Do you want it to be shiny? (these wont be started until june, since both me and mel are currently in preperations for finals/whatever in school and dont have time to breed for shinies): no
What pokemon can you give me in return for it? (see This list for a idea on which pokemon i do and dont need): Feraligatr

I'd like an Adamant nature, too!

What is your desired pokemon?: Nidoran Male
Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?: IVs: The best the better, but not needed, no EVs
Any specific ability? (HA, or any other that it can have, etc): HA (Sheer Force)
Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me): 1
Do you want it to be shiny? (these wont be started until june, since both me and mel are currently in preperations for finals/whatever in school and dont have time to breed for shinies): no
What pokemon can you give me in return for it? (see This list for a idea on which pokemon i do and dont need): Marowak

I'd like a Timid or Naive nature, too!

Thanks!
@"le2017" sure! ill be doing the murkrow and @Meluem92 will most likely do the nidoran if he has time after some of his other requests and whatnot c:
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
@twisted-kitsune  ok. Umm don't worry about my second request then i forgot how hard it's even to get a shiny 5IV Pokemon haha. Oh btw what Pokemon do you want I mentioned 3 of them in my original request, which one do you want? God Bless!
@twisted-kitsune cool, thanks! Also, if it's not too much, I'd like the egg move Brave Bird if possible!
@"maskeowl" frosslass will do!
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
@"le2017" ahh im sorry to say this, but is there any chance you could change the Feraligatr in your first request? i have someone whos already planning to give me that pokemon
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
(May 16, 2016, 07:38 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote: @"le2017" ahh im sorry to say this, but is there any chance you could change the Feraligatr in your first request? i have someone whos already planning to give me that pokemon

@twisted-kitsune Would a Seel be cool?
@"le2017" yep!
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd