Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [ON HOLD]
Hello 
  • Scizor
  • All perfect IV
  • Ability: technician 
  • lvl 50 is fine
  • Not shiny
  • I have a vanilluxe, driftblim and Froslass. I don't know if i hacked them all (as it was when i played pokemon black), but the vaniluke and driftblim are both shiny. I think these pokemon are good if you want to just complete the pokedex (they have horrible IV).
Thank you! God Bless!
@Darks im sorry, but im afraid im gonna hav to decline your offer, we run a all in game legit breeding service, and no hacking, the chance of breeding a shiny 6iv honedge would be just hours of us slaving away even IF possible, if youd like to make a different request please make another post or edit your current one/

@"maskeowl" on it!
 Navi | 19 | Libra | INFJ |  ♀ 
Avid Breeder and Player
Mainly Fairy and Grass type user
Local nintendo nerd
What is your desired pokemon?: Ralts (Male)
  • Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?N/A
  • Any specific ability? (HA, or any other that it can have, etc): Telepathy
  • Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me): the lower the better
  • Do you want it to be shiny? (these wont be started until june, since both me and mel are currently in preperations for finals/whatever in school and dont have time to breed for shinies): N/A
  • What pokemon can you give me in return for it? (see [font]This list[/font] for a idea on which pokemon i do and dont need): Charmeleon, Persian or Houndoom
  • What is your desired pokemon?:ninetails/vulpix
  • Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?: if possible max speed and special attack iv/ev would be nice but if not just as good as you can get it is fine
  • Any specific ability? drought
  • Do you want it to be a specific level? no
  • Do you want it to be shiny? yes plz
  • What pokemon can you give me in return for it? charmelon if you still need it.
For everyone in this post: I'm breeding your requested pokemon instead of @twisted-kitsune and I'll take the pokemon you offered for the service. I'll probably be online in 10/11 hours.

@HaphazardHaven Hi Smile I'll breed your HA Male Ralts for a Persian if it's ok for you

@Darks Hi Smile So a x/x/x/31/x/31 with 252 SpAtk and 252 Speed HA Vulpix? Do you need a specific Nature?

@EmarM I guess I have no luck... I'm breeding about 30 Espurr a day but no 6 IV (I'm still trying so don't worry, but you'll have to wait a little more)
@Meluem92 
Yep, the persian is male lvl 36. Let me know when you can.
(May 13, 2016, 01:09 AM)Meluem92 Wrote: @Meluem92 Fine with me Smile btw thanks. 
(May 12, 2016, 07:18 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote: @Darks im sorry, but im afraid im gonna hav to decline your offer, we run a all in game legit breeding service, and no hacking, the chance of breeding a shiny 6iv honedge would be just hours of us slaving away even IF possible, if youd like to make a different request please make another post or edit your current one/

@"maskeowl" on it!
oh btw can I have another one of the exact scizor but with the hidden ability light metal (if you can't get 6 IV, I am ok with 5 IV as long as the IV that's not perfect is for special attack). I'll give you all three of the Pokemon I mentioned before with my original request. Ps. Is it possible to make one of the two scissors shiny (pref. the one with technician). Sorry about the inconvenience. God Bless!
@"maskeowl" once we finish the scizor were currently breeding for you, you may make this request, and im not too sure about the shiny 5IV, so ill see what i can do
 Navi | 19 | Libra | INFJ |  ♀ 
Avid Breeder and Player
Mainly Fairy and Grass type user
Local nintendo nerd
  • What is your desired pokemon?: Scizor
  • Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?: 5-6 (perfect pls)
  • Any specific ability? (HA, or any other that it can have, etc): Impish
  • Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me): the lowest level possibe
  • Do you want it to be shiny? (these wont be started until june, since both me and mel are currently in preperations for finals/whatever in school and dont have time to breed for shinies): yes
  • What pokemon can you give me in return for it? (see This list for a idea on which pokemon i do and dont need): squirtle