Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are some good LPs?
I started watching some Pokemon Let's Plays on Youtube lately (I'm in love with the Nuzlocke's that shadypenguinn does Oh-my-GAWD <3 <3 <3) Nuzlocke's are my favorite but if anybody knows any other good ones I should check out or if you have any of your own that you think I would enjoy, please share! I need something new to do while I Wonder Trade my life away!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Hmmmm

I normally watch people shiny hunt while wondering trading, but i think these people have lets plays to, i think 

Like - 
SmkGaming05
aDrive
MunchingOrange ( has lots of lets plays )
Thank you! I'll have to check out the first two. My only problem with MunchingOrange is after awhile his voice gets really annoying
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Yeah, i've had that issue

I like watching shiny fails because, i have a few my self......like critical hitting a shiny ditto
I watch basically the same people @CaptainBlue watches...
Watch CandyEvie's videos, they're really good
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Here's episode 1 of Kenpokid4 playing the Perfect Platinum ROM hack
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Just play, SoulSilver/HeartGold Donalocke (It is like nuzlocke, but random and your pokemon´s level can´t be higher than the next gym´s pokemon´s level

Edit: you have 10 lifes. Everytime a pokemon dies, you lost one. When you complete Johto and go to Kanto, you win 3 lifes, but you deposit 4 pokemon in the PC, you can only stay with 2 from there
I like Marriland stuff...  He's also done Wedllockes.. like nuzlocke, except he has 3 pairs of pokemon...

so if his starter is male, his first catch must be female.
3rd pokemon...either gender, but next pokemon must be opposite.
5th pokemon either, but next opposite...

And they only fight in the pairs.  So if you have your 3rd pokemon in first position it can only switch to the 4th pokemon it was paired with.
if you don't mind swearing, I highly recommend TheKingNappy or TheHeatedMo. I also really like GameboyLuke!