Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Two shiny Unova legends within 4 days!
4 days ago, I was very stunned by the fact that after 65 SR's, I got my first ever shiny legendary legitimately, it was a shiny Kyurem. I caught it and I haven't used it in battle yet because right after I started to shiny hunt for a shiny Zekrom.

Today, I got the shiny Zekrom at 1367 SR's. I caught it, and nicknamed it Carl. This is because during ohnickel's 235 hour marathon nickel nicknamed his shiny eevee Carl as well.

He is now SR'ing for a shiny Ho-Oh. I hope he gets it so that he can have two shinies in one day. He has a BIG chance to do this because its SHOINY SUNDAY!! But now the best part about getting a shiny Zekrom and Kyurem is that I can fuse them for a shiny Black Kyurem.
Congrats!! I don't quite have the patience for SRing. I've got horrible luck so I just don't even try; I just stick with chaining, heh. :P And I can't believe I missed Nickle finally getting that shiny Eevee. I feel like he's been working on it for awhile. Every time I would watch, that's what he was doing!
Wow two shiny legendaries in 4 days. I will be soft resetting for those as well once I get to that point. Congrats. I think its obvious that the shiny rate for legendaries has been dropped considerably.
Is it possible to get every legendary in shiny now?
(Dec 1, 2014, 07:31 AM)koroX Wrote: Is it possible to get every legendary in shiny now?

Almost every legendary there are still some that u cant
im currently SR for shiny ho-oh on omega ruby , im at 943 SR
while it's not necessarily a legendary I am soft resetting for a shiny spiritomb. mostly because I accidentally locked myself into it but whatever :'D so now I'm currently on try 172
Congrats on your Shiny Dragons, dude. Good luck with any future hunts you do. :D
I'm so salty right now from reading that. Because I spent 5 days now SRing for Shiny Reshiram and nothing.
im still SRing my ho-oh. im at 1211 now. nothing yet Sad