Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Any and All Missing Pokemon
@Pricefieldnerd

Haha! It looks your trades have slowed down a bit finally!  Maybe I can help again.  I am a little confused about what exactly it is you are looking for in some of your list though. So a few questions:  

Breeding - Do these need to be perfect or something?  
I have all of these for casual play - Free

GTS - Are you looking for these to just come from the GTS?
 - I can get all the unown but it might take a couple days - Free
 - I have 4 shiny silvally codes (you can restart your game after depositing in the pokebank to get them all.  the codes are good through Feb 13th i believe)  I also have a few others. -  I would like an event or shiny in exchange for each
 Note:  The various form Forces of Nature pokemon (Landorus, Thunderus, and Tornadus) are changed with the key item Reveal Glass.  If you have these pokemon you can get these other forms wihout having to have duplicate pokemon.

Link Trade
- Arceus Type changes depending what plate it holds? do you want an arceus for each plate type?  I have 1 or two extra - event rule stands
- If Keldeo knows secret sword, it will be resolute.  I might have this - event rule stands
- I have an extra Hoopa - event rule stands.

Almost all of these would have to be S/M if you are interested.

On that note, i am also interested in Lugia

Cheers!
(Jan 15, 2018, 05:54 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd

Haha! It looks your trades have slowed down a bit finally!  Maybe I can help again.  I am a little confused about what exactly it is you are looking for in some of your list though. So a few questions:  

- I have 4 shiny silvally codes (you can restart your game after depositing in the pokebank to get them all.  the codes are good through Feb 13th i believe)  I also have a few others. -  I would like an event or shiny in exchange for each
 Note:  The various form Forces of Nature pokemon (Landorus, Thunderus, and Tornadus) are changed with the key item Reveal Glass.  If you have these pokemon you can get these other forms wihout having to have duplicate pokemon.

Link Trade
- Arceus Type changes depending what plate it holds? do you want an arceus for each plate type?  I have 1 or two extra - event rule stands
- If Keldeo knows secret sword, it will be resolute.  I might have this - event rule stands

Cheers!
Sorry for such a late reply! I haven't been on this website for a couple of days

As for the GTS, Breeding and such, its just a small list to help me remember that this is the *only way to get these Pokemon ^.^

However, it's an exception for link trading, because those are pokemon that cannot be traded through GTS, and wonder trade is pure luck lol.

The silvally's I want so I can do those memory disk things- they change the whole type and also the color on the pokemon. Tbh, I prefer to use in game methods to get the pokemon, so you can keep your codes haha Smile

The breeding list I can handle by myself, so no need to worry about that one. It's just kind of like a personal list of what I need that i can get myself lol.

The GTS list pokemon doesn't have to specifically come from the GTS; it can come from link trade and/or wonder trade as well! It's just easier to look for what I need in the GTS because I usually find it sooner ^.^

Thanks for the info about that reveal Glass!

Idk how to get the Arceus plates in SM/USUM, so I'll have to trade for an Arceus with the plate already intact, if thats ok ^.^ And don't worry, I still have my Moon game, so if that's preferred, I'll use it Smile

Its a level 60 non shiny Lugia, but it has some pretty nice stats so there's that haha.

Have a good day! (sorry for the hella long message haha!)
(Jan 18, 2018, 10:05 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2018, 05:54 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:  
Sorry for such a late reply! I haven't been on this website for a couple of days

As for the GTS, Breeding and such, its just a small list to help me remember that this is the *only way to get these Pokemon ^.^

However, it's an exception for link trading, because those are pokemon that cannot be traded through GTS, and wonder trade is pure luck lol.

The silvally's I want so I can do those memory disk things- they change the whole type and also the color on the pokemon. Tbh, I prefer to use in game methods to get the pokemon, so you can keep your codes haha Smile

The breeding list I can handle by myself, so no need to worry about that one. It's just kind of like a personal list of what I need that i can get myself lol.

The GTS list pokemon doesn't have to specifically come from the GTS; it can come from link trade and/or wonder trade as well! It's just easier to look for what I need in the GTS because I usually find it sooner ^.^

Idk how to get the Arceus plates in SM/USUM, so I'll have to trade for an Arceus with the plate already intact, if thats ok ^.^ And don't worry, I still have my Moon game, so if that's preferred, I'll use it Smile

Its a level 60 non shiny Lugia, but it has some pretty nice stats so there's that haha.

So are you looking for shiny unowns? or just regular?  

the Arceeus plates are in Haouli City Mall, Antique shop.  

I have hoops for trade as well in USUM
(Jan 15, 2018, 05:54 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd

Link Trade

Cheers!

(Feb 6, 2018, 12:04 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2018, 05:54 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:  

So are you looking for shiny unowns? or just regular?  

the Arceeus plates are in Haouli City Mall, Antique shop.  

I have hoops for trade as well in USUM
Any Unowns basically lol. they can be shiny or non shiny, i don't really mind haha. I just wanna catch em all :3
I didn't know that, thanks! I'll check it out ^.^
I just need a single Hoopa right now lol.
Which game would you prefer? USUM or SM? Also, is there a specific time you'd want to trade?
@Pricefieldnerd

my time zone is EST or new York time.  I'm typically free from 3:30-6 pm but I can feasibly go till 10pm.  Weekends vary.  I just need to know ahead of time cuz I'm not always on my 3ds.

my autocorrect always changes to hoops.  Lol. no preference for the game we trade on.  I have vivillions too (I'm collecting myself but I don't really need them for anything so u can have my collection.  Gathering them up is part of then fun, esp since I got what I have 90% from gts. Lol)

I think I have a few non shiny type: nulls u can have also.  It will take me a bit to get the unowns as I have to catch them and trade them up.  I can trade you everything else I have starting the afternoon if that works for u
@Pricefieldnerd 

also, for future reference, most items can be found in the latest games.  Bulbipedia is your best friend at that point.
(Feb 6, 2018, 05:55 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd

my time zone is EST or new York time.  I'm typically free from 3:30-6 pm but I can feasibly go till 10pm.  Weekends vary.  I just need to know ahead of time cuz I'm not always on my 3ds.

my autocorrect always changes to hoops.  Lol. no preference for the game we trade on.  I have vivillions too (I'm collecting myself but I don't really need them for anything so u can have my collection.  Gathering them up is part of then fun, esp since I got what I have 90% from gts. Lol)

I think I have a few non shiny type: nulls u can have also.  It will take me a bit to get the unowns as I have to catch them and trade them up.  I can trade you everything else I have starting the afternoon if that works for u
my time is EST too lol so that works ^.^
how does 4:30 PM sound today?
ah, gotta love autocorrect haha!
the vivillions would be awesome! guess i better catch more pokemon lol.
you can keep your type nulls ^.^ i don't need them for anything haha.