Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Free HA / Egg Moves / Rare Balls Fire-type Breedjects!
@Black Waterfall 

you didn't respond for a while so I bred both  Tongue  I can trade them both now if you want?

(Jul 19, 2018, 09:07 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: you didn't respond for a while so I bred both  Tongue  I can trade them both now if you want?

@Tenebris_Kane Sorry for the late reply... I've been away for a few days so I was trying to catch up with the new threads and got a little bit overwhelmed with them.

Can we link trade now?  Smile

Edit:

Since then, there have been:
» 19 new announcements
» 19 new threads
» 278 new posts

Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Black Waterfall 

Sure, I will head online now

Edit: oooh, looks like this is post 666 for me

(Jul 19, 2018, 09:18 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Sure, I will head online now

@Tenebris_Kane Me too!
@Black Waterfall 

Thanks for the cyndaquil as well, my ds is about to die hence the quick exit from the trade. didn't want us getting a temp trade ban

(Jul 19, 2018, 09:33 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Thanks for the cyndaquil as well, my ds is about to die hence the quick exit from the trade. didn't want us getting a temp trade ban

@Tenebris_Kane No problem!

PS: I already EV trained that Cyndaquil, I am pretty sure that it has HP Grass too  Smile
@Black Waterfall 

Hi, It's me again. looks like I got a fast ball turtonator and a love ball charmander from wonder trade, considering the rarity of the fast ball turtonator I figured you would want one  Tongue

I also got another luxury ball charmander but with different egg moves, dragon pulse, ancient power, air cutter and beat up

P.S. I should probably mention the turtonator has good IV's and the moves wide guard, head smash, fire spin and revenge while having naive nature and shell armor ability

It's too hot so I keep forgetting I really need to thank you for your litten, I now have a shiny litten which hatched with intimidate and adamant nature with egg moves so I look forward to training it up  Big Grin (it only took about 8 boxes of eggs)

(Jul 23, 2018, 09:04 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Black Waterfall 

Hi, It's me again. looks like I got a fast ball turtonator and a love ball charmander from wonder trade, considering the rarity of the fast ball turtonator I figured you would want one  Tongue

I also got another luxury ball charmander but with different egg moves, dragon pulse, ancient power, air cutter and beat up

P.S. I should probably mention the turtonator has good IV's and the moves wide guard, head smash, fire spin and revenge while having naive nature and shell armor ability

It's too hot so I keep forgetting I really need to thank you for your litten, I now have a shiny litten which hatched with intimidate and adamant nature with egg moves so I look forward to training it up  Big Grin (it only took about 8 boxes of eggs)

@Tenebris_Kane Wow! This sounds great! 

About the Litten, you don't need to thank me --- it's a pleasure to see that it was useful to you! (By the way, I've been enjoying your Crustle too :D) That Shiny Intimidate Adamant Incineroar seems quite promising! I love Shiny Incineroar's colors, a white fiery tiger! We should totally have a battle sometime man, you know, no competitive, just for fun!

PS: Sorry for the late reply, I am travelling now and I will only come back on 9th, unfortunately. Can we trade when I come back? Sad
@Black Waterfall 

I don't normally do competitive battling so if we battle expect me to lose  Tongue  However I do have plenty of competitive viable Pokémon since I breed them for the fun of it so I can always throw a few together and see how they do in a real battle.

I will make sure to get you the turtonator and charmander since it takes little effort to just breed a copy when I already have the parent. It actually works out nicely that it is the 9th you come back since I have a deadline for an animation I am making on the 6th and I am probably going to be really busy working on that for the next while  Blush

(Jul 28, 2018, 06:09 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I don't normally do competitive battling so if we battle expect me to lose  Tongue  However I do have plenty of competitive viable Pokémon since I breed them for the fun of it so I can always throw a few together and see how they do in a real battle.

I will make sure to get you the turtonator and charmander since it takes little effort to just breed a copy when I already have the parent. It actually works out nicely that it is the 9th you come back since I have a deadline for an animation I am making on the 6th and I am probably going to be really busy working on that for the next while  Blush

@Tenebris_Kane Actually I meant something more casual, like just for fun! In fact one of my favorite battle format is Showdown's Random Battle! And although I do play OU on Showdown, I don't enjoy how the teams of almost everyone are different combinations of the same set of ten (or so) Pokemon over and over again. I always insist on playing my favorite mons so I often end up losing too! But IMO this is what makes the game fun (and the victory worthwhile)!

Thank you for being so nice, and good luck with the animation!