Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] LOOKING FOR Shiny Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma events
So, there are two different events for the Shiny Alolan legendary Pokémon, but I cannot get either in my bloody country.

Shiny Solgaleo and Lunala need the Pokémon Pass app, and require going to a GameStop store. I cannot get either Pokémon Pass, and there is no GameStop in Mexico. And I doubt GamePlanet will host this event anytime.

The second event, Shiny Necrozma, is a Japanese exclusive for the time being...

I was wondering, does anyone have a spare code, or a way to get these Pokémon (legit, not Pokégen'd)?

I would appreciate it.
Thanks!

UPDATE, I have Lunala already, still looking for Solgaleo and Necrozma
I can get a code for you, I think you should be able to redeem it yourself, no?
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Oct 23, 2019, 10:18 AM)Hojunhu Wrote: I can get a code for you, I think you should be able to redeem it yourself, no?

Yes, as long as it is a North America code, I should have no problem redeeming it
(Oct 23, 2019, 08:20 PM)ShinIori319 Wrote:
(Oct 23, 2019, 10:18 AM)Hojunhu Wrote: I can get a code for you, I think you should be able to redeem it yourself, no?

Yes, as long as it is a North America code, I should have no problem redeeming it
Okay cool, I'll PM you when I get home.
Sword and Shield Trades
do you have another code by any chance?
O
(Oct 24, 2019, 08:32 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: do you have another code by any chance?

I'm afraid not. You can't get the code? Because they definitely don't allow redemption of doubles.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Oct 25, 2019, 08:22 AM)Hojunhu Wrote:
(Oct 24, 2019, 08:32 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: do you have another code by any chance?

I'm afraid not. You can't get the code? Because they definitely don't allow redemption of doubles.

No, I don't have a gamestop anywhere by me. Also does the code give you both or just one?
O