Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ultimate Giveaway Centre
Ultimate Giveaway Centre
Hi guys! Today I'll be doing a massive giveaway! 3 giveaways in one big thread! Please remember to give a rep as I worked hard on this. Just a note, all these Pokemon are legit. But without further ado, let’s start!
Number 1: Timid Moon Ball Gastly!
Gastly @ No Item
Moves:
Hypnosis
Lick
Starting off we have Gastly! @Lythania gave me the original Gastly to breed with so big thanks to them! Please give a one rep to them too! Anyway, these probably have decent IVs. On to our next giveaway!
Number 2: HA Gibles!
Gible @ No Item
Moves: 
Tackle
Our second giveaway is HA Gibles! A while back I did one and now I have leftovers -_-! They all have terrible natures and IVs but whatever. They are also in a standard Pokeball. Well, on to our 3rd giveaway!
Number 3: Dex Helping Giveaway!
A while back I did a dex helping giveaway and now I'm bringing it back! If you don't know, this giveaway is to help people with completing their dex! I might not be able to fufill all the requests so please don't be upset if I don't have it.
Rules:
As with every giveaway, there’s rules. If you break a rule, you'll get suspended from this current giveaway.
Be patient with me. To me this is the most important rule. I have school and homework and extra classes and stuff, so please bear with me.
Don't be rude. If I don't have something, don't be all like “Oh he sucks he started a giveaway and didn't have all the Pokemon.” It's very demanding to host a giveaway.
Maximum of 3 Pokemon per person. If you make an alternate account, I will figure out eventually and report you to a mod.
This giveaway will be GTS. Your post should be like this:
Giveaway (Gible, Gastly or dex help):
Pokemon wanted:
Pokemon deposited:
IGN:
Note: rep is not required but very appreciated. Also I might add more and more giveaways as time goes on. Also my time zone is UTC.
Thanks for reading!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
HI I am wanting the dex giveaways

can i have these three???

chikarita squirtle and  if possibille a kindra

or if not kingsra

a scissor
Thanks so much for this giveaway and your hard work, can I have a Gastly and HA Gibble?  Heart and by the way, the dex filling only includes normal pokémons?.
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
Awesome GA :D
MInd if I ask for an ekans and jynx if its not much trouble? And a Gastly :P
Hi. I want HA gible please.
Can't trade right now, put your stuff on the GTS and I'll trade when I get the chance.
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Pokemon deposited. Niinetales

lvl 36

female

pokemon wanted

scissor

ign

pattyback

message. DEZ help
Giveaway (Gible, Gastly or dex help): Gible
Pokemon wanted: Gible
Pokemon deposited: Luvdisc
Level: 15
IGN: Joseph
(May 12, 2016, 05:23 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote:
Ultimate Giveaway Centre
Hi guys! Today I'll be doing a massive giveaway! 3 giveaways in one big thread! Please remember to give a rep as I worked hard on this. Just a note, all these Pokemon are legit. But without further ado, let’s start!
Number 1: Timid Moon Ball Gastly!
Gastly @ No Item
Moves:
Hypnosis
Lick
Starting off we have Gastly! @Lythania gave me the original Gastly to breed with so big thanks to them! Please give a one rep to them too! Anyway, these probably have decent IVs. On to our next giveaway!
Number 2: HA Gibles!
Gible @ No Item
Moves: 
Tackle
Our second giveaway is HA Gibles! A while back I did one and now I have leftovers -_-! They all have terrible natures and IVs but whatever. They are also in a standard Pokeball. Well, on to our 3rd giveaway!
Number 3: Dex Helping Giveaway!
A while back I did a dex helping giveaway and now I'm bringing it back! If you don't know, this giveaway is to help people with completing their dex! I might not be able to fufill all the requests so please don't be upset if I don't have it.
Rules:
As with every giveaway, there’s rules. If you break a rule, you'll get suspended from this current giveaway.
Be patient with me. To me this is the most important rule. I have school and homework and extra classes and stuff, so please bear with me.
Don't be rude. If I don't have something, don't be all like “Oh he sucks he started a giveaway and didn't have all the Pokemon.” It's very demanding to host a giveaway.
Maximum of 3 Pokemon per person. If you make an alternate account, I will figure out eventually and report you to a mod.
This giveaway will be GTS. Your post should be like this:
Giveaway (Gible, Gastly or dex help):
Pokemon wanted:
Pokemon deposited:
IGN:
Note: rep is not required but very appreciated. Also I might add more and more giveaways as time goes on. Also my time zone is UTC.
Thanks for reading!
Hey, the Pokémon wanted is Gible, Pokémon deposited is Bergmite, male, level 30, my IGN is Abid. Filter out speacial Pokémon. My message says GibleGA. Thanks, if you can't find me, I was sniped.
Ghastly please!