Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Unusual Pokemon
I'm looking for ideas of teams that are unusual. I like to try different teams but lately I couldnt find any pokemon even tho there is alot of them. Give me some ideas of pokemons and I'll give some feedback on how they could be used.
(Doubles)
How about hawlucha?
Hawlucha run with power herb, with friend guard clefairy to help heal/helping hand hawluchas attack. Flying press can deal with M.Kangas, and follow me can divert the flinch. The rest of the team is up to you :D
(Oct 20, 2015, 12:26 PM)Ben Drowned Wrote: I'm looking for ideas of teams that are unusual. I like to try different teams but lately I couldnt find any pokemon even tho there is alot of them. Give me some ideas of pokemons and I'll give some feedback on how they could be used.

Surf garchomp has never failed me lol
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Weavile is oddly underused on the battlespot and I find that it's a great choice for countering... or at least checking a lot of threats. It supports with the key flinches/pursuit/knock off and has above average damage output. Some people like to run it with life orb or choice band, but I'm a firm believer that it's item of choice is the focus sash.
(Oct 20, 2015, 01:38 PM)bradar485 Wrote: Weavile is oddly underused on the battlespot and I find that it's a great choice for countering... or at least checking a lot of threats. It supports with the key flinches/pursuit/knock off and has above average damage output. Some people like to run it with life orb or choice band, but I'm a firm believer that it's item of choice is the focus sash.

People actually use Banded Weavile? :o I thought the main draw to using it was Fake Out?
(Oct 20, 2015, 01:44 PM)RebornFX Wrote:
(Oct 20, 2015, 01:38 PM)bradar485 Wrote: Weavile is oddly underused on the battlespot and I find that it's a great choice for countering... or at least checking a lot of threats. It supports with the key flinches/pursuit/knock off and has above average damage output. Some people like to run it with life orb or choice band, but I'm a firm believer that it's item of choice is the focus sash.

People actually use Banded Weavile? :o I thought the main draw to using it was Fake Out?

I've seen it. It was like "whaaaaaaat"

Also a good alternative to fake outj(not banded) is feint. It's a super tech move that can be difficult to pull off. But again people be like "whaaaaaaaaaat!?" and then their charizard dies.
ampharos is very strong i find
Luxray can make a physical defense wall/pivot (and can troll sp.attackers with snarl). Of course the only recovery it gets is rest so it's a bit limited but it's a gimmick set I haven't seen many if any use xD
(Oct 20, 2015, 04:58 PM)wpendragon Wrote: Luxray can make a physical defense wall/pivot (and can troll sp.attackers with snarl). Of course the only recovery it gets is rest so it's a bit limited but it's a gimmick set I haven't seen many if any use xD

The only reason Luxray isn't used is because Arcanine does everything it can do a lot better. Which sucks because I love Luxray Sad
(Oct 20, 2015, 05:26 PM)RebornFX Wrote: The only reason Luxray isn't used is because Arcanine does everything it can do a lot better. Which sucks because I love Luxray Sad

Thats true, but it's still fun to use and it's not weak to SR. Also it has access to volt switch for some pivot action.