Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] 11/01/2015 VGC - No legendary Forum Tournament [OVER]
Woo so many entries already! :D

(Jan 5, 2015, 10:04 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: People already are salty about legendaries being available but I like them! I'll probably sign up still tho!

Haha I like them too(I prefer to not use them in my teams tho) but I don't want them to be so overused as back in 2012 :P
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Jan 5, 2015, 10:07 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: Woo so many entries already! :D

(Jan 5, 2015, 10:04 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: People already are salty about legendaries being available but I like them! I'll probably sign up still tho!

Haha I like them too(I prefer to not use them in my teams tho) but I don't want them to be so overused as back in 2012 :P

I really don't mind if they're everywhere cause this format won't have a ton of counters like in vgc 14 aka a limited format but this format seems really epic!
I signed up. But since I'm not officially in #teamforum I guess this won't be a whole team forum tournament. Sorry to shatter your hopes and dreams of being exclusive   :D
I think I already ruined that dream since I'm not apart of #TeamForum officially either. I'm not necessarily salty about legendaries, there's just a few I hate with a burning passion such as Suicune and Cresselia, though Zapdos is getting up there though.
We have 8 people now (Well if Anime signs himself up kappa) so the tournament is official and will start on the 11th of January! More people are always welcome of course! [Image: 1.0]

(Jan 5, 2015, 10:17 AM)Vexian Wrote: I signed up. But since I'm not officially in #teamforum I guess this won't be a whole team forum tournament. Sorry to shatter your hopes and dreams of being exclusive   :D

Lol everyone is welcome! :D And you signed up on a forum Tourney what makes you at least 1/3 part of teamForum now [Image: 1.0]

I have no issue with using legendaries since my battle ready boxes don't contain any legendaries anyways
I've signed up :D
(Jan 5, 2015, 10:21 AM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 10:17 AM)Vexian Wrote: I signed up. But since I'm not officially in #teamforum I guess this won't be a whole team forum tournament. Sorry to shatter your hopes and dreams of being exclusive   :D

Lol everyone is welcome! :D And you signed up on a forum Tourney what makes you at least 1/3 part of teamForum now [Image: 1.0]

Only 1/3 official? That's what? 1 arm, 1 foot and maybe some hair? What about the other 2/3?
With that said it is now full at 8. I bet still more people will want to join though after school State side ends.
@ Eckley, Time to ask Epic for this tourney with his Amoonguss xD

@ Vex, We will take your arm and sacrifice it to Lord Goomy as our ritual Kappa

@ Icey, True! I'm aiming for a 16-person tournament (Which will maybe happen since we have this many members already) but the more the merrier