Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] 18/01/2015 VGC Tournament [CLOSED]
(Jan 12, 2015, 02:36 PM)Eckley Wrote: If anyone brings a DT Amonngus, our friendship may be over Kappa

But .... you know my team and I don't want to take the Amoonguss out of it. Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I don't know your team actually, I've forgot it haha
(Jan 12, 2015, 02:36 PM)Eckley Wrote: If anyone brings a DT Amonngus, our friendship may be over Kappa

*releases all of his DT Amomngus'* Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
[Image: ibicde9niiu2eu.gif]
balls :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
I thought we of team forum stick together, and now you're all using Amoongus against me? You're all sick :P
i'm not i'm using the far more evil version of amoogus since it sweeps if you can't kill it unlike amoogus :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
I actually play an even more evil version than yours, mine has Dark Void with Priority+5 and 100% Accuracy Kappa
Also everyone, I just had my R3 battle of the 64 person tournament VS Penguin. I've put the code in the thread, it was an awesome match!

I think it was a better battle than Eevee had Kappa
what is your team eeveeli btw :P
Evilsabre