Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Aegislash Moveset - Attack (Special / Mixed Attacker)
(Sep 3, 2015, 08:36 AM)Eckley Wrote: That's right, let's all point and laugh at Eckley

That's a green light as far as I'm concerned.
(Sep 3, 2015, 08:36 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 08:00 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Yeah aerial ace isn't really recommended it was just a fun move and i mainly put it on the list as a joke to eckley for the next time he fights a double team rage power ammongus Kappa

That's right, let's all point and laugh at Eckley

If someone had used Aerial Ace Aegislash during Worlds we would have talked about your amazing foresight. Unfortunately (or not?) this has not happened. You failed.
(Sep 4, 2015, 11:41 AM)GMX Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 08:36 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 08:00 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Yeah aerial ace isn't really recommended it was just a fun move and i mainly put it on the list as a joke to eckley for the next time he fights a double team rage power ammongus Kappa

That's right, let's all point and laugh at Eckley

If someone had used Aerial Ace Aegislash during Worlds we would have talked about your amazing foresight. Unfortunately (or not?) this has not happened. You failed.

I have failed you *commits seppuku*
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Sep 4, 2015, 10:25 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: That's a green light as far as I'm concerned.

PK pls, everyone knows you love me <3<3<3

(Sep 4, 2015, 11:41 AM)GMX Wrote: If someone had used Aerial Ace Aegislash during Worlds we would have talked about your amazing foresight. Unfortunately (or not?) this has not happened. You failed.

(Sep 4, 2015, 03:17 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: I have failed you *commits seppuku*

I still love you Anime Heart