Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Announcing 2 VGC Style Tourneys for April!
Announcing 2 VGC Style Tourneys for April!

Alright it's been awhile since I have hosted a VGC tourney so I decided to organize for two for this April. Now the format for the 1st tourney (18th of April) will be the same standard BO3 single elimination. The 2nd tourney will have a ban on most 'famed' legendary Pokemon that dominate the current VGC format like Lando or Thundurus. Standard rules apply (same as above) except an additional pseudo clause there each team is limited to 2 pseudo legendary. We all did this about three months ago so I wanted to try out something different which everyone enjoyed. Anyways I'll setup the rules for the 1st tourney soon (hopefully by late Sunday).

Schedule
April VGC2015 Tourney: Saturday the 18th of April
Second "No Legends" Tourney: Saturday the 25th of April
Sounds good i really need to finish my new team :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
This looks like a lot of fun! Hopefully I'll be around to participate or at least to hop into the chat if we use the VGC 2015 Twitch channel.
hmm i might participate in some of these
Ice-type is best type.

orangeguy1201 on twitch
FC: 0361-7301-1534

- 9th in first forum tournament 

- 2nd in Gen 1 Tournament

I'm more interested in playing the No Legends tourney, just to play a different format, but i might join the first tourney aswell.
What if we just banned the top 12 of battlespot?
Im down :/ been bored lately sooooo bad, this will lighten the mood :P
i dont like the idea of the no legends tourny because then it makes it not vgc 2015 and its just not very fun
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
is the tournament on the 25th still happening?
Well the "no legends" tourney isn't happening until we can get a sizable group likely at least 8 people. If you want we can schedule on around early May.