Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Bored of CHALK teams? Want alternatives?
Ray Rizzo started a series on his youtube channel called "The CHALK-bored" where he takes a look at some "underused" mons, that he feels like have a great chance to help deal with the meta/be an alternative for meta mon. Go show him some support, to make him even more excited to push out cool episodes like this.
It's nice to see such a strong competitive player pick apart the game, and give his insight on uncommon mons.

The first episode, is about Entei.
Check it out, yo.

cough cough user black117 has been using entei rather effectively, and has stated that even he feels like it's an incredible mon cough

50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
R U KIDN MEH? IV BEN UZIN MERGIKRP 4 YERS NOW! META MONS R DUMB, SPRASH AND ABSORB OHKO'S MEGA KENG. LEGNDS R 4 FEGTS, MEGA KENG R 4 N00BS. U PEPLE NEEDZ 2 GIT GUD. POKERMANZ IZ A DUM KIDZ GAEM, GIT A LIEF, PLAY CoD 4 once. A Matir perzons gaem

- Murdkep owt
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
It's great! i am looking forward to see his opinion on more of these.
THANK YOU GENIES
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
This is a good start, I've been looking for stuff like this. Entei may be too main stream for mgs though xp
First of all, Thank you genies Kappa
And i totally agree with this, I tried entei on a team for a bit, works solidly Kreygasm but since its new im having troubling learning it Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad

ANIMEKID2 JOINS THE FIGHT!

Sorta taking a break from battling temporarily so will comeback next week. Probably gonna look at some other alternatives to the top 12 pokemon from the Pokemon Global Link being Kang, Heatran, Landorus-T, Eckley's best friend Amoonguss, Thundurus, Duck Hunt, Aegislash (ok... nothing can replace this monster... ), and others.
(Sep 30, 2015, 02:07 PM)Black117 Wrote:

Sorta taking a break from battling temporarily so will comeback next week. Probably gonna look at some other alternatives to the top 12 pokemon from the Pokemon Global Link being Kang, Heatran, Landorus-T, Eckley's best friend Amoonguss, Thundurus, Duck Hunt, Aegislash (ok... nothing can replace this monster... ), and others.
YEAH BABY \ o /!
I'd love to see some alternatives, i really havent been battling for the last couple weeks and i need to get back into it, and maybe us some of these alternative
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Sep 30, 2015, 02:14 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Sep 30, 2015, 02:07 PM)Black117 Wrote:

YEAH BABY \ o /!
I'd love to see some alternatives, i really havent been battling for the last couple weeks and i need to get back into it, and maybe us some of these alternative
Speaking of Porygon ive always wanted to use it ThunBeast but prolly wont happen cause im told i make to many teams, But then again, look at kiev Kappa hes got like 50 Kappa maybe less
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Yeah. Porygon. Now that's hip kappa Definitely not too mainstream XD