Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] EPIC BATTLE
This is an absolute EPIC battle between me and Jolteon92 (aka Kai) we battle 2 times before where we both won 1 and this was the final battle

Code: XZBW-WWWW-WWXG-473Y

This is a battle with probably one of the best in the community, hope you enjoy

VGC
vs Jolteon92

igns:
Alec = MudkipLegend
Kai = Jolteon92
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-VG...lay-Thread Wink
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Feb 26, 2015, 02:00 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-VG...lay-Thread Wink

pls this battle is too good for that Kappa

-Everyone

plug
I'd say Jolteon92 had an amazing start to the battle but made the mistake of not going for the double target at turn 4 or will-o-wisp at turn 6 against Metagross.
credits to Cybertron for this win

Gengar, Y U NO SHADOW BALL ANYMORE?
Kinda confused on a few things here.
-Did Kai's Gengar not have Shadowball? Kinda confused on why he tried to 1v1 M-Metagross and try to KO with will-o lol

-On turn 4, why did you opt to use BP Over Meteor mash to take out Terrak?

-On turn 5, why did Kai decide to attack M-Metagross instead of Excadrill to take it out with Terrak? Since you protected turn 4, I thought it would make sense to take it out turn 5 since it's a threat? idk maybe a missclick
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Kai's Gengar had Sludge bomb and icy wind as its only attacking moves.
ill post this in that forum i was just kidding around and wanted people to see this battle.

-Everyone

plug
(Feb 26, 2015, 03:17 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote: Kai's Gengar had Sludge bomb and icy wind as its only attacking moves.
ill post this in that forum i was just kidding around and wanted people to see this battle.

Ah, weird. I don't like that kind of set because steels are so common. GG though.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.