or
-Hex
-Taunt
-Will-o-Wisp
-Sludge Wave/Sludge Bomb/Substitute
Nature: Timid
EVs: 8 HP/248 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Black Sludge
I'm using Gengar on my VGC team at the moment and I've tried many different sets wit it and they all can work well. I like sludge bomb for the fairies [sylveon] for sure tho!
#TeamForum

(Jan 12, 2015, 01:30 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I'm using Gengar on my VGC team at the moment and I've tried many different sets wit it and they all can work well. I like sludge bomb for the fairies [sylveon] for sure tho!

Tygaa please make a youtube channel KappaHD
(Jan 12, 2015, 01:30 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I'm using Gengar on my VGC team at the moment and I've tried many different sets wit it and they all can work well. I like sludge bomb for the fairies [sylveon] for sure tho!

Was thinking of the first one I'd take sludge bomb but stuck on the last one out of the 3 moves
@Ozzy thanks! i don't think i would be too good at that tho. ill leave that to the real pro Justin

@peter1994 its a hard choice b/c Gengar can do so much.
#TeamForum

(Jan 12, 2015, 01:39 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: @Ozzy thanks! i don't think i would be too good at that tho. ill leave that to the real pro Justin

@peter1994 its a hard choice b/c Gengar can do so much.
Thanks I'd. Take destiny bond and does he need eggmoves
I like the 3rd set because since it is more of a support Gengar, you have less risk getting Sucker Punched, and you can get a burn or taunt off generally before other Pokemon have a chance to act because of Gengar's speed.
[Insert signature here]