Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Final Tweaks on First VGC2015 Team (EDITED)
Your Smeargle is weak to taunt and prankster Thundurus is #11 in most used battle spot doubles.
(Jan 11, 2015, 08:11 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Your Smeargle is weak to taunt and prankster Thundurus is #11 in most used battle spot doubles.

Definitely a problem. What I've been doing if my opponent has a Thundurus on their team, I'll lead with Smeargle and my own Thundurus. I Fake Out the Thundurus and Taunt it with my Thundurus. Leaves me open to an attack from the opponent's other Pokémon though.
(Jan 11, 2015, 08:16 PM)DanielJames Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 08:11 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Your Smeargle is weak to taunt and prankster Thundurus is #11 in most used battle spot doubles.

Definitely a problem. What I've been doing if my opponent has a Thundurus on their team, I'll lead with Smeargle and my own Thundurus. I Fake Out the Thundurus and Taunt it with my Thundurus. Leaves me open to an attack from the opponent's other Pokémon though.

If you could somehow find a way to fit some Fake Out coverage on somebody other than Smeargle you would be safer. Maybe switching out Milotic for the Conk like you said earlier Hariyama would be beneficial.

On the note of Timid 'mence. I have a 5IV, Timid Bagon rotting in my bank with Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Pulse if you're interested. I don't really want anything specific, but if you have any breedjects I'll take one.

EDIT: I keep forgetting Conkeldurr doesn't get Fake Out.
(Jan 11, 2015, 08:22 PM)Hojunhu Wrote:

If you could somehow find a way to fit some Fake Out coverage on somebody other than Smeargle you would be safer. Maybe switching out Milotic for the Conk like you said earlier Hariyama would be beneficial.

On the note of Timid 'mence. I have a 5IV, Timid Bagon rotting in my bank with Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Pulse if you're interested. I don't really want anything specific, but if you have any breedjects I'll take one.

Yeah, I'm interested in the Timid Bagon! I have some good random IV HA Modest Eevee's from when I bred my Sylveon. I also have a perfect 5IV Modest Magnemite that I'm never going to use. Most of my breedjects are on my Y game so I'd have to take a look if you want something else.

I forgot about Hariyama. Either one would be beneficial. I'll look into it!
(Jan 11, 2015, 08:39 PM)DanielJames Wrote:

Yeah, I'm interested in the Timid Bagon! I have some good random IV HA Modest Eevee's from when I bred my Sylveon. I also have a perfect 5IV Modest Magnemite that I'm never going to use. Most of my breedjects are on my Y game so I'd have to take a look if you want something else.

I'll take an Eevee. I'm online now and am adding you as of time posted.
IGN Hojunhu
(Jan 11, 2015, 08:43 PM)Hojunhu Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 08:39 PM)DanielJames Wrote:

I'll take an Eevee. I'm online now and am adding you as of time posted.
IGN Hojunhu

Cool, I have you added and I'm getting on now.