Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] First Team
(Jan 26, 2017, 08:47 AM)PikaPikachu Wrote:
(Jan 26, 2017, 05:46 AM)Marcusube Wrote: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-PSA-Reg...sion-Rules

Please make reference to the "Posting a Team" section so we may be more able to assist you with your teambuilding Smile

I'm not really understanding what you are asking me to do here sorry =(

I've never played any sort of pokemon competitively and I have no understanding of the formats or meta at all. Basically I am just after some more experienced players to have a look and see what can be improved upon or if there are any major issues.

I apologize for the miscommunication, my bad

For your benefit, it'd be good if you explained the problems you were having with the team in detail so we could have a better idea as to how to assist. There's a site known as "Pokemon Showdown" link here where you can test your team to see how it works because we will never know how to fix a team unless we see flaws in it. Also there is a guide here which explains the process of copying the team format from Showdown and pasting it here. The purpose of that guide is to make it easier for us to read your post and respond faster

TL;DR - Explain the problems you're having with the team in detail so we can assist you better
[Insert signature here]
(Jan 27, 2017, 06:48 AM)Marcusube Wrote:
(Jan 26, 2017, 08:47 AM)PikaPikachu Wrote:
(Jan 26, 2017, 05:46 AM)Marcusube Wrote: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-PSA-Reg...sion-Rules

Please make reference to the "Posting a Team" section so we may be more able to assist you with your teambuilding Smile

I'm not really understanding what you are asking me to do here sorry =(

I've never played any sort of pokemon competitively and I have no understanding of the formats or meta at all. Basically I am just after some more experienced players to have a look and see what can be improved upon or if there are any major issues.

I apologize for the miscommunication, my bad

For your benefit, it'd be good if you explained the problems you were having with the team in detail so we could have a better idea as to how to assist. There's a site known as "Pokemon Showdown" link here where you can test your team to see how it works because we will never know how to fix a team unless we see flaws in it. Also there is a guide here which explains the process of copying the team format from Showdown and pasting it here. The purpose of that guide is to make it easier for us to read your post and respond faster

TL;DR - Explain the problems you're having with the team in detail so we can assist you better

No probs. Basically I've never played competitively or played doubles before so making a team in the first place is thoroughly daunting. I had the same issues when I used to play ygo. I don't fully understand how things go together so any help would be appreciated.

i also did stumble across Pokémon Showdown and had an attempt at another team - the visual guide helped a lot but again there is the issue of synergy. I'll post my new team in the original post as well but it is yet to be tested.

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Naughty Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
- Protect

Pheromosa @ Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 126 Atk / 126 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature