Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
bank is so convenient lol shame it busts friendship evolution though. i still end up trading myself over gts to evolve my sythers etc though.

and happy new years as it starts to happen for the various timezones
^ Reason why I'm happy that I have both a 2DS and a 3DS. Trading items like this is so much easier than with the GTS way xD (I also have Pokebank with the full dex on it but it's sad that you can't transport items with that :c )

Just 1 hour and 15 minutes left for me, 2015 here I come in hope I can become a better VGC Player :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

2ds is one of the ugliest handhelds I've ever seen haha
Luckily for me my brother has a 3ds, so I just borrow his when I need to trade something
new years resolution finally get into a jflynn tournament...
Ommgg everyone keeps saying that so I literally have to push it in their hands and be like 'BUT FEEL HOW COMFY IT FEELS.'

I enjoy having a 2DS way more than the 3DS I have xD, It's really easy to use and it 'feels' better than holding the 3ds, no idea how to describe it :D

(Dec 31, 2014, 02:51 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Ommgg everyone keeps saying that so I literally have to push it in their hands and be like 'BUT FEEL HOW COMFY IT FEELS.'

I enjoy having a 2DS way more than the 3DS I have xD, It's really easy to use and it 'feels' better than holding the 3ds, no idea how to describe it :D

But teh 3d.....
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Dec 31, 2014, 02:51 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Ommgg everyone keeps saying that so I literally have to push it in their hands and be like 'BUT FEEL HOW COMFY IT FEELS.'

..... that could be taken so badly out of context lol
(Dec 31, 2014, 02:55 PM)evilsabre Wrote:

..... that could be taken so badly out of context lol

Don't do that! xD

(Dec 31, 2014, 02:54 PM)thewasher19 Wrote:

But teh 3d.....

all hail da 2ds

"Ommgg everyone keeps saying that so I literally have to push it in their hands and be like 'BUT FEEL HOW COMFY IT FEELS." Eeveeli 2014

^i think i found my signature guys :P
(Dec 31, 2014, 03:01 PM)evilsabre Wrote: "Ommgg everyone keeps saying that so I literally have to push it in their hands and be like 'BUT FEEL HOW COMFY IT FEELS." Eeveeli 2014

^i think i found my signature guys :P

2015 technically since she's ahead of you
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX