Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
Tygaa Joins The Battle!
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
[pokemon battle music starts playing into the distance]

Also happy new year everyone if i dont manage to say it at 00:00 lets battle a lot next year :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I got another 14 hours and 14 minutes as of now until 2015. I definitely will be battling more. I already battled a lot more than expected within the past month on ORAS.
I've not touched ORAS since beating the game due to being too lazy to transfer over from X/Y, Persona Q, and grinding to level 30 in League.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Pokebank. Its easy.
pfft Pokebank is for the weak. I need to finish my team on showdown and then I think I'll give team building a rest for a while

(Dec 31, 2014, 10:23 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: Also happy new year everyone if i dont manage to say it at 00:00 lets battle a lot next year :D

I second this
Pokebank is for those like me who got 200+ shinies and massive Nat Dex collection and don't feel like losing them all if their 3DS Card busts for whatever reason.
I can't soend the $5 for PokeBank so I'm just trading them for Wurmples over the GTS
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
That is crazy time consuming.
That's actually pretty impressive. I traded maybe 3 of my favorite Pokemon over GTS to ORAS and then bought Bank. :P