Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
(Jan 13, 2015, 02:18 PM)Shifu Wrote: You know what, let's just battle I'll do a break and come online

YES. KK!

YES GG!!!!! FINALLY I LOSE.
GG WELL PLAAYYYYED
Code for anyone who is interested : EKTG-WWWW-WWXW-9R92
THANK YOU!!!!! I feel 10x better now.
Why ? :D I mean you absolutely got me with that Turn 1 right there, i thought I'd lose :D
Because I am sick and tired of winning everything I am glad I finally lost.
What ranking are you in the ladder ? o:
On battle spot I vary. I switched up my team and didn't get to try it out before the end of the season. But before I swapped I was doing louszy because in certain battles if it REALLY means a lot then I switch and try hard but if its is just a battle where I am like eh I stay in and lose lol
Yeah I am quite new to Pkmn ( Started 4th of Dec) and right now I am around 1600 been yesterday close to 1650 but yeah RNG fucked with me aswell as my Brain. I honestly suck so bad at this Game, i still need to learn so much :D Battles like this give me confidence :D Glad I gave you some aswell !
Next tournament we battle for Real ! Wink
(Jan 13, 2015, 02:43 PM)Shifu Wrote: Yeah I am quite new to Pkmn ( Started 4th of Dec) and right now I am around 1600 been yesterday close to 1650 but yeah RNG fucked with me aswell as my Brain. I honestly suck so bad at this Game, i still need to learn so much :D Battles like this give me confidence :D Glad I gave you some aswell !
Next tournament we battle for Real ! Wink

Tournaments I go try hard so be ready. :D
Oh yeah in Tournaments huh Wink
Well I am curious to see how well I will do in the next tournament