Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
i'm somewhat sad that either know one got the EVA reference or no1 mentioned it......

thanks again eeveeli you have just brought my fearsome league team 1 step closer to being done :P Also that tepig has the HA :D
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
hey guys we gunna do another battle night tourney, the last one went really well =)
Now I have an excuse for every time Tygaa wrecks me.
Congratulations, Tygaa! :D
(Jan 16, 2015, 07:10 PM)LeviHurst Wrote: hey guys we gunna do another battle night tourney, the last one went really well =)

I'd really like to be in this one
(Jan 16, 2015, 07:35 PM)SiegfriedWylder Wrote: Congratulations, Tygaa!     :D

Thank you Smile
#TeamForum

I can't be the only person that noticed Papuito is bossing it and nearly in the 1700s on global link with like 20 wins 3 losses.
Welp I just signed myself up for my first regionals in the Netherlands. I didn't even know we had them here and that I had to go to germany but I was wrong. I'm so hyped about it haah :D I will probably fail a lot with my luck but it's about the fun right? Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Jan 17, 2015, 10:59 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: Welp I just signed myself up for my first regionals in the Netherlands. I didn't even know we had them here and that I had to go to germany but I was wrong. I'm so hyped about it haah :D I will probably fail a lot with my luck but it's about the fun right? Kappa

Congrats!!,
Suppose I should sign up for my regionals aswell