Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] April VGC 2015 Forum Tourney (Canceled)
Since ShadyPenguinn featured one of my teams in his channel, I'm actually going to give out my modified rain team as the grand prize in addition to 2 megas and event Pokemon of their choice. Second place gets a 1 Mega of their choice along with an event Pokemon, while 3rd place gets an event pokemon as well.
GL to everybody!
So we need 1 more player to have a standard 8-players bracket, come on!
Its partly my fault considering I haven't been able to get the page up on Sunday so people can able to see this tourney sooner and joined then. Likewise I'm going to restrict the tourney to eight people since it will just go smoothly and honestly don't like the idea of people getting byes first round. If less than five people show up including myself then I'll cancel this tourney unfortunately

update: I have very sorry but I have to postpone the tourney for today and focus on the "No Legnedary" one next week around the same time. Just that some personal matters came up and I hope you understand. For next week I'll do my best to organize the next one promised.
(Apr 18, 2015, 04:51 AM)Black117 Wrote: Its partly my fault considering I haven't been able to get the page up on Sunday so people can able to see this tourney sooner and joined then. Likewise I'm going to restrict the tourney to eight people since it will just go smoothly and honestly don't like the idea of people getting byes first round. If less than five people show up including myself then I'll cancel this tourney unfortunately

update: I have very sorry but I have to postpone the tourney for today and focus on the "No Legnedary" one next week around the same time. Just that some personal matters came up and I hope you understand. For next week I'll do my best to organize the next one promised.

No problem, i would have postponed the tourney anyway since we were less then 8 players, let's hope more people will take part in the No Legends tourney :D
why is there a no legends tourny, and if there is then its not vgc 15 official
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!