Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Help me with my mega Gallade EV-spread pleeeeaase
Hi there! Smile I'm currently building a new VGC 15 team, and I really want to use mega gallade. But before I start breeding..

Does anyone have an awesome EV-spread/build for mega gallade, I think I'll go:

-Ice punch
-Close combat
-Psycho cut
-Protect

But I have nooo idea what EV spread to go with :P Should I really invest many EV's in speed since base 80 isn't really that fast, or should I go more bulky? Smile
252Atk/252Spe/4Hp - Play it with Tailwind - Profit
Thank you so much Shifu! Smile But shouldn't I invest some EV's in HP?
(Jan 24, 2015, 05:00 AM)Willem Wrote: Hi there! Smile I'm currently building a new VGC 15 team, and I really want to use mega gallade. But before I start breeding..

-Ice punch
-Close combat
-Psycho cut
-Protect

But I have nooo idea what EV spread to go with :P Should I really invest many EV's in speed since base 80 isn't really that fast, or should I go more bulky? Smile

i recommend going about 28hp 252 atk 160def and 68speed because its speed becomes 110 when it megas but i suggest first baton passing an aglilty or speed boost twice and after that its so strong
(Jan 24, 2015, 05:21 AM)sethstriker Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2015, 05:00 AM)Willem Wrote: Hi there! Smile I'm currently building a new VGC 15 team, and I really want to use mega gallade. But before I start breeding..

-Ice punch
-Close combat
-Psycho cut
-Protect

i recommend going about 28hp 252 atk 160def and 68speed because its speed becomes 110 when it megas but i suggest first baton passing an aglilty or speed boost twice and after that its so strong

Wow, that sounds really great Smile Thanks for the tips! Smile
252 Atk 4 Def and 252 Speed with a Jolly Nature. You can play around with the EVs a bit more but it depends on what other Pokemon you're running on your team
[Insert signature here]
What are the 28HP for? I do not think it survives anything that is effective against it with the 28HP. Paralysis completely takes it out aswell.
A Talonflame and you say bay bay to your Gallade