Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Help me with my new VGC team?
Thanks! Yeah a lot of the calcs/type match ups I found thru Google were outdated so I'm really gonna put this to use.
I know how you feel. I love ice-types, but I don't like how mamoswine plays. I have a few ideas to replace Mamo:

- Milotic (gets +2 SpA off of every stat drop and gets Scald, Ice Beam, and Icy Wind)
- Gastrodon (gets STAB Scald and Earth Power and can deal huge amounts of damage with an Ice Beam. gastrodon also gets storm drain, which is like Lightningrod except it absorbs water attacks)
- Greninja (gets a very speedy Scald, Dark Pulse, and Ice Beam as well as Gunk Shot to kill the fairies that bother your team)
- Lapras (can be very bulky and use a weakness policy set with Hydro Pump, Freeze-Dry, and Ice Shard)

if you like any of them I can give you a more detailed spread!
(Dec 29, 2014, 10:47 AM)Peppermint Wrote: I know how you feel. I love ice-types, but I don't like how mamoswine plays. I have a few ideas to replace Mamo:

- Milotic (gets +2 SpA off of every stat drop and gets Scald, Ice Beam, and Icy Wind)
- Gastrodon (gets STAB Scald and Earth Power and can deal huge amounts of damage with an Ice Beam. gastrodon also gets storm drain, which is like Lightningrod except it absorbs water attacks)
- Greninja (gets a very speedy Scald, Dark Pulse, and Ice Beam as well as Gunk Shot to kill the fairies that bother your team)
- Lapras (can be very bulky and use a weakness policy set with Hydro Pump, Freeze-Dry, and Ice Shard)

if you like any of them I can give you a more detailed spread!

I think Milotic could be a good fit, would you mind posting a spread for him? :D

Also I updated my team, here's what I've been running for now. Probably going to replace Cresselia or Landorus with an Ice attacker. I just threw those two in there for now.

Edit: Changed it again :P

Togekiss (F) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
Level: 50
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Calm Nature
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Thunder Wave
- Follow Me

Kato (Raichu) (M) @ Focus Sash