Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Mentor Needed
Okay I've been playing VGC for a good 2 years, probably like the rest of you or maybe not, I've made teams and done damage Calculations, all the competitive stuff, I've won battles that I have thought I would Never win, but after the last few weeks or... Months, I've come to decide that I need/ would like a Mentor to teach me more. Now I know i could keep practicing and get better, but I have lost to many battles recently to say "Okay i just need to work harder and try and predict a little more." The results of that has been bad.

So this is more of a Request, if someone is willing to help me get a bit better and Mentor me it would be just great and I'd honesty be great full for their time. So if someone is willing to help, please PM me on Twitch or Here on the Forum, My Twitch username is the same as my username here.

Thank You.

(I hate trying to not sound rude Dodgy )
If I'm correct, there's a thread where you can get a mentor. You may have to wait because schedules, but I think I got lucky.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
You can ask for a mentor here. That is the thread Ginger is talking about. Sign up over there.

But if you want me to be your mentor, let me know. I can only promise you to end up worse than you started. I am that bad. #isuck
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

i got you bro <3
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!