Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team
(Jan 14, 2015, 07:18 AM)evilsabre Wrote: of course it is washer :P Just don't tell the Organisation anything :P

Team name Future Gadget Laboratory confirmed
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
If anyone needs a teammate I should be able to participate.
(Jan 14, 2015, 07:54 AM)Vexian Wrote: If anyone needs a teammate I should be able to participate.

It would be great if you could join me and EvilSabre's team
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Sign me up then
Just remember when you have your team of three organised, please go to the other thread:

http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-VG...NUPS--2921

to register your team, with team name and members
@washer & evil: we need to brainstorm on team building.
indeed we do garchomps mine -draws sword-
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
You know what I love the most? People who take a whole day in itself to respond to 1 message.
(Jan 14, 2015, 01:44 AM)evilsabre Wrote: or you guys could have me i don't exactly have standard meta picks so i'm pretty good in this format since 1 person out of who ever i'm with can still have their legend spam team :P

but yea anyone want the crazy guy? :P

Edit: Italion i'll team with you if you want then we just need to recruit kevin (black 117) and we have a team of champions :P

If you still need a 3rd team member then yeah I'm definitely in. (Sorry I'm just getting to respond to you now, this is the first opportunity I had)
sorry i got a team italian, i think a few others still need members though Smile
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them